This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update~

Went to the same McD's again. My mom wanted something to eat as a snack and I got a tea. McTea comes in a foam cup, yes?

The same cashier was taking my order, after I sat my mom down.

She gave me a kid's cup and a medium cup.

Me: ...I ordered two regular teas, ma'am.
    Her: Okay.
    Me: So, why do I have a medium and kid's cup, I guess. I paid you for two teas. *holds up receipt*
    Her: This is what you get.

And she walked off. I flagged down the manager, showed her the receipt, got my proper cups, and walked off.

My mom's McDouble (MEMORIIIIEEESSSSS) was no cheese, plain. She likes putting her own ketchup on it.

I GOT... a McDouble with onions, pickles, lettuce, cheese, ketchup, mustard, that weird thousand island-ish sauce, AND extra crumbles of I don't know what.

Got the same manager, showed receipt, got money.

Called my cousin, who was actually sitting in the restaurant, and told him about it.

Next week, he's fired for harassing his employees.

What the holy hell.

I wonder now, if he wasn't being crappy behind the scenes, or if they thought they were getting revenge, or what was happening.
    Gah =/

EDIT: By next week, I mean this week. We went in on Saturday, and he was fired Monday.

Comment

so wait, i'm confused. your cousin got fired or the manager got fired? i hope it was the manager, he seems like he's a dick.
      there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
        so wait, i'm confused. your cousin got fired or the manager got fired? i hope it was the manager, he seems like he's a dick.
        My cousin. That McD's is still an assholefest.

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
          My cousin. That McD's is still an assholefest.
          wow that hugely sucks
          Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
          What's the difference?
          We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Burger King gets a lot of my business since I noticed that my local Arches seemed to screw up the orders of (a certain race) a lot more frequently than the orders of (the majority ethnicity in the area), as well as getting a lot snippier about screwups in general...

Didn't McDonald's just hire fifty thousand people across the country a few months ago? I wonder how many of those are painfully ill-suited to a customer service position, or bitchy about getting laid off from their previous stints and forced to work for minimum plus a quarter. "I'll have class resentment with a side of racism, please, and a large sneer." "Want sauce with that?" "Would it actually make a difference if I said no?" "Probably not. Cook resents you almost as much as I do."

Comment

Ok, NOW it's time to contact corporate. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
                Ok, NOW it's time to contact corporate. This is ridiculous.
                I called them, and they refused to say anything but "we'd like to give you coupons, can we have your address/email?" Told them I didn't want those, I just wanted to make sure something was going to be done about it, and was offered another round of coupons before I just hung up on them.

Comment

Sounds like this is a legitimate PFB post fodder too for that matter. And maybe a few letters to the editor of the local paper and/or a snail mail letter to corporate.

Comment

Working...
                  X