Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've had it with the Cici's near my house!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had it with the Cici's near my house!

I don't know, maybe I am just a glutton for punishment when it comes to Cici's. Long ago, it was an all right place to visit for buffet pizza, but now, I think it's time to stop going there.

Last night, we went again as a way to end the week with the kids. When we got there, there was a family of fifteen (I kid you not), pouring out the door. When we got inside, it was not that full and plenty of tables were available. Yet, we had to wait on these people.

Later on, as I was going up to get my food, another huge family came in, one guy and about ten kids. Even before the man paid, all of the kids bopped right in front of me to get their pizza, nearly cleaning out what was already up there. These kids kept going from table to table to table, and at one point, parked themselves in front of the huge TV. People had to go around them in order to get to the buffet.

Then, there was a teenager with her friend, who I overheard say, "Oh, my mom's over there, but I snuck in behind her and sat down where I'm free. Mom only paid for herself and not me." Should have flagged down someone, but I didn't bother wasting my time.

Behind our booth, there was this group of loudmouth teenagers. Every time the leader would laugh, he'd lurch forward, clap his hands, then slam his back into the back support of his booth, shaking our booth in the process.

We have another Cici's that is a little further away, but I think we may start going there for a change. The one we go to now is strategically located where all the trashy teenagers and other families live. I'd hate to write off Cici's entirely.

Yeah, the CiCi's by me seems to be a magnet for these types unforunately. I guess that's what good food that's all you can eat and cheap gets you.

Comment

I guess they'll "Cici you later !!"

*runs and ducks*
      Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
        I guess they'll "Cici you later !!"

*runs and ducks*
        You're doing it wrong. It goes like this.

"So you'll be going to a differen't Cici's now. I guess they'll..."

*Puts on sunglasses*

"... Cici you later."

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
        Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Working...
        X