This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attorney bitched out MOD over parking lot fee increase

This incident happened this Thursday at the parking lot the 2nd shift Visitor Parking attendant worked at in the morning.

There was a parking fee increase of 50 cents at the lot he was working at. Originally the price was $2.00. Now it was $2.50. The attorney 1) did not like the fact that there was a funny looking guy, the 2nd shift attendant, working at the parking lot, & 2) did not like the fact that there was a price increase. So the attorney demanded that the attendant call the MOD. So he did, & the attorney bitched at the MOD about numbers one and two.

The MOD called the attendant on his cell phone & asked him what happened. The attendant told him that the attorney was told there was a price increase over the weekend. The MOD than told the attendant to not let the attorney park there anymore, but the attorney had already left, & that the attorney's car would have a "boot" installed on it if he/she did not pay the parking fee. If a "boot" was installed, it will cost over $100.00 to have it removed.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 08-06-2011, 02:03 PM.

Wow... seriously? The attorney's complaint was that the worker "looked funny"?

I'd say that's something to bring up with the local lawyer's board.

Comment

#1) Attorney is jealous because he couldn't be as good looking as the "funny looking guy" and decided to raise a stink about it.

#2) Really? Bitching about another 50 cents? I guess he must be one really shitty lawyer if he couldn't afford that. He needs to choose another profession. I prefer he works customer service at a ^al-^art so he can get a good taste of the unnecessary suck that he dishes out on a day to day basis.

#3) Please tell me the ass parked anyways and got booted.
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X