This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stroller rollin' solo

I was in the drive-thru, and witnessed this across the street.

There was a double stroller, with two little kids inside, rolling down the sidewalk by itself. Note: this is along a very busy 35mph road. The stroller veered off away from the road, and hit a flower bed hard enough for the front wheel to pop over the little curb thing.

A few seconds later, the parents come into view, looking completely nonchalant at the fact that his kids in the stroller had just been rammed into a curb. The dad (I presume, anyways) got the stroller out of the flower bed and went on his way like nothing happened.

The real kicker? When I saw it, the stroller was rolling uphill. It was a very gently slope, but it was uphill nonetheless. I did not see what original force pushed it uphill. Something tells me it was probably one of the parents...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

This ones made my brain hurt...
      My Crafting Profile http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...ofile;u=139859

Comment

well, gee...guess they dont really want to be parents

Comment

Anyone else think of the stroller scene in ghostbusters when they read this? My 9 year old was wanting to watch Ghostbusters so bad for some reason, I think some kids were talking about it at school. Now myself, I watched it when I was about 7 or so and it didn't really bother me but my oldest gets scared watching scooby doo sometimes I told him I would turn it off if it got too scary. The stroller scene started and he freaked out and told me to turn it off. He said seeing the baby in the stroller go by itself was too freaky and he could not watch it anymore.

Comment

At my old mall there was a long wide ramped hall leading to a store. This guy decided to entertain his physically and mentally challenged wheelchair-bound charge by giving her a running-start and PUSHING her wheelchair down the incline, letting it roll through the middle of the mall and hit the gate of the store opposite, nearly hitting customers in the process. She loved it, but we just couldn't make the guy understand why it wasn't a good idea!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
              Sorry, couldn't resist.
              you know... that song was going through my head as soon as i read the title...

somehow i bet if the stroller had gone into traffic the father would have been furious with the drivers for endangering the life of his children...

Comment

Working...
              X