This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a good day, until this

As the title implies it was a very good night, then it went to hell. I was doing a price check when I heard yelling and screaming in isle 5, some dickbag asshole was yelling and screaming at his wife. It was horrible enough that some lady in the same isle as well as me told Jeff what was going on, and he told KB to watch the customer service counter while he watched the guy. If any guy said or called me any of the things he said and called his wife, I would kick him in the junk so hard he would be sucking his own dick for a week!
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Wow. Yeah, I wont' tolerate that either. I don't get why some women put up with it.

Comment

I hope he got arrested, or does in the near future.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I told Jeff that if I wasn't on the clock I'd most likely give him a peice of my mind, he told me to stay away from him that if that prick could hit his wife he'd have no problem hitting me. It just really upset me for the rest of the night, I caught a look at the wife's face and she looked completely dead and emotionless. This might sound horrible to say but I don't care, I hope something happens to that son of a bitch.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
          I told Jeff that if I wasn't on the clock I'd most likely give him a peice of my mind, he told me to stay away from him that if that prick could hit his wife he'd have no problem hitting me. It just really upset me for the rest of the night, I caught a look at the wife's face and she looked completely dead and emotionless. This might sound horrible to say but I don't care, I hope something happens to that son of a bitch.
          I sympathise, but I don't want anything to happen to you.

Were the police called?
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Jeff said he was waiting to, the guy was in the store for over a half hour and he noticed Jeff following him. He paid for his stuff and left, we hope he never comes back.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

Jeff was right. MYOB . . . but call the cops.

Heck, these domestic violence victims tend to turn on their rescuers.

Beats me as to why (probably a subject for Fratching).
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

It just really upset me for the rest of the night, I caught a look at the wife's face and she looked completely dead and emotionless. This might sound horrible to say but I don't care, I hope something happens to that son of a bitch.
                Having been in an abusive relationship, when your abuser picks a public location to go into a tirade like that you learn to shut yourself down. It's either that or sit there and know that people are judging you, are thinking you are stupid for not just walking away, and that people don't understand what you are going through and why it isn't always that simple. You shut down and shut off and wait for it to end so that you can cope and try and repair and rebuild yourself, to get stronger so that one day you don't have to tolerate it.
                "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

Quoth Heksubah View Post
                  Having been in an abusive relationship, when your abuser picks a public location to go into a tirade like that you learn to shut yourself down. It's either that or sit there and know that people are judging you, are thinking you are stupid for not just walking away, and that people don't understand what you are going through and why it isn't always that simple. You shut down and shut off and wait for it to end so that you can cope and try and repair and rebuild yourself, to get stronger so that one day you don't have to tolerate it.
                  Exactly. And sometimes showing emotion and reacting makes it worse later...

He sounds like a really scary person, I'm glad he didn't hurt you.
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Also, the person being abused doesn't see things the way others do. Abusers can be very manipulative.

I had a friend who was in an emotionally abusive relationship. The guy kept her way out in the middle of nowhere, isolated from everyone. She turned on all her old friends who tried to help her and get her to see what a creep the guy was. I was instructed by her mother to not try and help and just keep my mouth shut, so she would at least have some line of communication to the outside world. After all was said and done (guy went to jail for molesting his 7 yr old stepdaughter...at that point my friend was no longer isolated, was able to go over the court documents, and spent a lot of time throwing up once she realized the truth), my friend thanked me for keeping my mouth shut and being there for her even though I hated the situation she was in, and she thanked me for keeping her mom and old friends up to date even though at the time she told me not to talk to them. She was very understanding, and was sorry I had to be the middle man.

The point is, we could all tell this guy was trouble, but he'd manipulated her to the point that she couldn't see it. She thought he was just the greatest thing, even though he treated her like dirt. When you're in it, it's a lot harder to see it.

I hope that bastard goes and DIAF.
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                    X