This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC Drive Thru...RAGE!

Ok, so I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and KFC mashed potatoes have been a godsend for me, So I pull up after work today to shoot through the drive thru for an order.

First off, I get a little agitated by the Jeep Patriot that is riding my bumper as I approach but chalk it up to everyday stupidity and continue into the parking lot. Only to find that the tailgater quickly pulled into the parking lot's exit in order to cut me off to the speaker

So the guy orders...and orders...and orders....and continues to order...let's put it this way, my CD player went through almost three whole songs while this guy was ordering and I couldn't back out due to a guy that pulled in behind me. So this assbag cut me off because he was in such a rush to take 8 minutes ordering whilst all I wanted was a large mashed potato and an iced tea!

I am finally able to place my order and pull up behind him at the window. After about three minutes he gets his order...all three massive bags of it. He then proceeds to start checking the bags...without pulling forward at all. Finally the guy at the window says something to him and he pulls forward about ten feet.

I quickly pay and get my stuff and begin to pull forward but WAIT! What is this? Captain Assface is still just sitting there, blocking my way out! He glances in his mirror, sees me and continues going through his bags. I tap my horn really gently. Again, the glance to the mirror, followed by nothing. Fed up, I hold the horn down until at last he starts inching forward. He can't let this insult to his honor go unpunished however. He rolls down his window to yell back at me.

SC: I'M MOVING ASSHOLE! GIMME A FUCKING SECOND!
    Me: *insert threats of horrific violence if Assface does not shut up and move*

He left rather quickly after that, leaving me fuming.

What a dick.....Is there the followup to this where he gets slammed by the car he didn't see as he pulled out? Or maybe he got a ticket because he was in such a hurry?

Comment

Quoth Fish Taco64 View Post
      SC: I'M MOVING ASSHOLE! GIMME A FUCKING SECOND!.
      RW: YOUR FUCKING JEEP IS FUCKING PLASTIC! MINE'S STEEL! THINK ABOUT THAT AND MOVE YOUR ASS!

...share Poulet Frit Kentucky mashed 'taters with me?
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

>_< *hands fish some homemade mashed potatoes famous iced tea*
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Mashed potato? Try mashed cauliflower. Much more nutricious, mashes up the same, looks the same, has a mild cauliflower taste and is cheap to make and super easy with a blender or food processor.

Boil up some fresh cauliflower (3-4 big florets) or about 1/2 package of frozen. To your food processor add chopped garlic (or garlic powder), onion powder, salt, pepper, butter, splash of cream or whole milk and 1/2 oz cream cheese or tabkespoon sour cream I like to add in rosemary, but chive and parsley make for a more mashed potato taste. Drain your cauliflower, pat it, then blend or process until mashed potato consistency. Top with shredded cheese and bacon.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

What a dick! I would've LAID on that horn if he did that to me and then some.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
              ...share Poulet Frit Kentucky mashed 'taters with me?
              Moi aussi, s'il vous plait?

Quoth ralerin View Post
              Mashed potato? Try mashed cauliflower. Much more nutricious, mashes up the same, looks the same, has a mild cauliflower taste and is cheap to make and super easy with a blender or food processor.
              That's just not the same. Don't get me wrong, I love me some cauliflower. I've even got an awesome recipe for cauliflower soup.

There's something special about KFC's mashed taters, though, that can't be replaced by anything else.
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I have to say, with all of the pent up frustration of not being able to eat solid foods and the pain of two dry sockets, I was half hoping he would get out and do something.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                  There's something special about KFC's mashed taters, though, that can't be replaced by anything else.
                  This is so true and I'll bed DOGGED if I know why.

I have to say, with all of the pent up frustration of not being able to eat solid foods and the pain of two dry sockets, I was half hoping he would get out and do something.
                  Nooooo, then we'd have a SQUISHED 'Taco!
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Mashed cauli is wonderful but it still can't hold a candle to real mashed taters, and I agree that KFC's is pretty awesome.

That said - PLEASE be careful with what you drink and do NOT under any circumstances use a straw. Take it from someone who knows - I ignored my surgeon's warnings and ended up with dry socket (that's when the blood clot that forms at the bottom of your incision gets dislodged from the suction, and you end up with exposed nerves - and PAIN unlike anything you've ever experienced.)
                    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Aww, isn't that cute? He cuts through the parking lot to get to the speaker before you, blocks up traffic, and yet it's you who's the asshole.

Guy should consider himself lucky those potatoes ended up in your stomach instead of all over his rear window.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        Agreed. I know they probably have little in common with actual potatoes (or so mom tells me), but for some reason I can't get enough of the things.

I second Delta, no straw.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                          Agreed. I know they probably have little in common with actual potatoes (or so mom tells me), but for some reason I can't get enough of the things.
                          Coffiest! ... contains a mildly addictive harmless alkaloid... Fred Pohl Space Merchants / The Merchant's War
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
                            Mashed cauli is wonderful but it still can't hold a candle to real mashed taters, and I agree that KFC's is pretty awesome.

That said - PLEASE be careful with what you drink and do NOT under any circumstances use a straw. Take it from someone who knows - I ignored my surgeon's warnings and ended up with dry socket (that's when the blood clot that forms at the bottom of your incision gets dislodged from the suction, and you end up with exposed nerves - and PAIN unlike anything you've ever experienced.)
                            I ended up with two dry sockets, both on the left side...how you might ask? I followed all of the directions, but the clots were dislodged by a violent sneezing attack the day after surgery. I went through a few days of absolute hell before somebody put me on to clove oil which made the pain go away almost instantly.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                              Hubby and I are both kind of odd because we frequently prefer mashed potatoes made from potato pearls/flakes rather than fresh potatoes. But yeah, nothing holds a candle to KFC's taters.

I ended up with two dry sockets, both on the left side...how you might ask? I followed all of the directions, but the clots were dislodged by a violent sneezing attack the day after surgery.
                              You poor dear.

I followed all the instructions as well when I had mine removed, yet still ended up with one infected socket about one month after the surgery. That was painful. My cheek was visibly puffy and kind of greenish, and I still had to go to work despite it. At least the store let me have the time off for recovery right after the surgery. I opted to be knocked out for the removal, and discovered that general anesthesia and I don't play well together. I spent the next three days as a severe narcoleptic. And I know it's the anesthesia and not the super-powerful pain medication because I had the same problem after delivering my first child via emergency C-section (they had to knock me out, and again I was severely narcoleptic for three days).
                              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                              X