This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    This is so true and I'll bed DOGGED if I know why.
    Now I want some and there's not a KFC convenient to me. But there is on the way home from work....

And RW? Love the pink harness! *Tosses some candied bacon your way.*

Quoth Fish Taco64 View Post
    I went through a few days of absolute hell before somebody put me on to clove oil which made the pain go away almost instantly.
    Isn't that just the best stuff on the planet?
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Now I want some and there's not a KFC convenient to me. But there is on the way home from work....
      None convenient to me, neither. I tried the KFC in TorC last year and nearly croaked at the prices. Haven't tried the one in Los Lunas as yet.

Quoth Pagan
      And RW? Love the pink harness! *Tosses some candied bacon your way.*
      *Bows* Thank you, I thought I'd be all gussied up for a little while. Feel "pretty" so to speak.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Aw I wish I knew what you called him. I could use it! :L
        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

I just had this problem yesterday. I had a lady pass and almost hit a family just to get in the drive tru line at mcD. After she passed me she gave me a look like haha i'm first. I dont think she even knew she almost hit a family.

I wasnt even going to McD I just need to pass it to get to the grocery store.

Comment

None convenient to me, neither. I tried the KFC in TorC last year and nearly croaked at the prices. Haven't tried the one in Los Lunas as yet.
            Tell me about it. Guess what I've got for dinner tonight! Although I discovered that I need to not take Montaño and 4th to get home. Really easy to get to KFC and 2, count 'em, 2 Blake's Lotaburgers.

*Bows* Thank you, I thought I'd be all gussied up for a little while. Feel "pretty" so to speak.
            Do you feel pretty and witty and bright?
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              Tell me about it. Guess what I've got for dinner tonight! Although I discovered that I need to not take Montaño and 4th to get home. Really easy to get to KFC and 2, count 'em, 2 Blake's Lotaburgers.
              Er, you can keep Blake's. I'm anti-burgers until Dad leaves for Roswell this fall (he makes the BEST burgers and no one compares).

Quoth Pagan
              Do you feel pretty and witty and bright?
              Newp, but I'm feeling pretty and witty and gay.

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Newp, but I'm feeling pretty and witty and gay.

...And do you pity any pony that isn't you to-day?
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Fish Taco64 View Post
                  SC: I'M MOVING ASSHOLE! GIMME A FUCKING SECOND!
                  I hope he tries that in front of an "Enzyte" pick-up truck with a bush bar on the front.

Guy behind: "You're moving NOW - gas or diesel?

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                  What a dick.....Is there the followup to this where he gets slammed by the semi he didn't see as he pulled out? Or maybe he got a ticket because he was in such a hurry?
                  Edited to give the Patriot idiot what he really deserved.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X