This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total entitlement bitch

So lately everywhere I go it seems like there is someone bitching out a poor cashier.... I mean literally for a full week everywhere I go. So I guess I snapped...
    I had just gotten off work and it had been a day from hell, every room was a expected arrival, and the front desk was screaming for them. Well I wanted to stop at the local bigfoot for a huge pop. So I trot in the store and I noticed half of the pop machine is out of order and so is the bathroom. They have been having trouble with the water pressure.
    I'm standing there getting my pop and drooling over it, and then this bitch walks in and sees the bathroom is out of order.... I should metion that the woman working is mexican and has a thick accent. And sometimes she cant think of the english word for what shes trying to say.

EB-- entitlement bitch
    mc- mexican cashier

Eb-- Do you have a bathroom I can use

Mc- no sorry there is only the employee one and I cant let you use that one.

Eb-- well the hell is wrong with the bathroom.

Mc-- uhhh the water doesnt come through the pipe fast enough.. how you say... uhhh water fast..

Eb- you mean the water pressure.

Mc-- uhh yeah I think.

Eb-- why the hell dont you learn english and just say water pressure... god.

She didnt say it, she screamed it. So much so that I jumped a little.
    I lost it. I turned to the bitch and said why dont you frickin learn some manners? Grow up!!! the bathroom is broke and you need to accept it and leave the poor cashier alone.
    the bitch just had one of these on her face
    she just turned and then kinda walked fast out of the store.

Good for you! Nasty twat had that coming.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Good job Candyshop

Comment

You done good! Yayyyyy!!...lol.

Comment

Nice EW pwnage!!!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Nothing quite so scary as someone who can fight back, eh?

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              Nothing quite so scary as someone who can fight back, eh?
              Precisely! And there's nothing quite like giving a SC a dose of their own medicine!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                Precisely! And there's nothing quite like giving a SC a dose of their own medicine!
                Especially if one of the medicine's effects is to be a laxative - and the bathroom's out of order.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

candyshopgirl, your new name is Lupo, jr.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                  X