This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    For post number 10,000, I thought I'd share with you all the ugly truth about Miracle Whip.
    That about sums up my feelings about both may and "miracle" whip.

The only thing with mayo in it that I will eat are crab cakes . . . and if they put in too much I can't eat much more than a bite (the mayo is a binder, you're not supposed to use very much. I use a recipe that doesn't call for it when I make my own).

I have to remind myself to ask what condiments are on a sandwich I've never tried. Every time I forget, I get nailed with mayo.

Bleech!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

For weird foods my dad would make this....concoction...of crunch chow-mein noodles, cream of mushroom soup, and tuna, all mixed together cold.
      He loved it, but we had to hold-out for hours until mom came home and saved us from what we all called 'the cat food' She hated when he tried to feed us that, because it meant a late evening trip to McDonalds (really the only place open late where we lived)
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

[QUOTE=Panacea;942021
        Bleech![/QUOTE]

Bleach isn't a condiment
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          Add mustard to colour and taste for the egg salad, but dear dogs, if you add relish to my tuna I will throw a fit).
          Tuna salad should have freshly chopped celery in it. But most people don't want to bother with it, so they toss in a healthy dose of celery salt (it really is better with that celery flavor), and then toss in relish to get the right texture and to help cut the saltiness.

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          What a SPLENDID idear!

*Changes it*
          You do know that purveyor means that you provide bacony goodness to others?

I thought you were more a Devourer of Bacon. Or a Bacon Black Hole.

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          Miracle Whip to them is shitty mayo.
          That's because it's freaking dressing. It's not mayo, no matter what anyone tries to tell you.

And it's nasty dressing at that.

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          No, MIRACLE mayonnaise is called by it's more common name, Duke's Mayonnaise.
          Hmmm... It's got no sugar in it. I might have to see if I can procure some for myself. I can't stand how sweet everything is made these days. >_<

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          If you're buying "light mayo" you deserve corn syrup. And a kick right in the balls. I guess they invented that on a slow April Fools day.
          This makes me giggle. 'Cause it's so freaking true.

(sorry to all of you out there who actually can't have proper mayo)

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
          RecoveringKinkoid thank you, I will ask her doctor about her possibly also being allergic to cashews.
          Since there are so many people developing food (and other) allergies these days, I would think it should be common practice to have a full allergy test done on everybody who hits school age, and again at around 18.

Most of us would be a lot more comfortable without dealing with those minor allergies we likely have and don't know about and think we've just got colds or the like. >_<

Quoth Eisa View Post
          Erm...if it's this story, that poster was outed as a lying troll.
          People do pull that shit, but having lived with an insulin-dependent diabetic, I could smell bullshit within the original post. >_<

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Chalk me up as a Miracle Whip fan. I use it in place of Mayo whenever possible...

And yes, I have also actually used it as salad dressing. It's not bad as that, actually IMHO.

My partner's the same way... our tuna/chicken/ham salads are always made with Miracle Whip.
            DJ Particle

Comment

Quoth EmiOfBrie View Post
              Chalk me up as a Miracle Whip fan. I use it in place of Mayo whenever possible...
              Oh good, I'm not alone.
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth EmiOfBrie

And yes, I have also actually used it as salad dressing. It's not bad as that, actually IMHO.

My partner's the same way... our tuna/chicken/ham salads are always made with Miracle Whip.
                Ditto here too

Comment

My husband prefers Miracle whip when I make him tuna sandwiches.
                  I won't eat either whip or mayo, makes me gag.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                  http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                  X