This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note:

We had to remove a couple of "gun preferences vs intelligence" posts.
    That would be a topic better suited to fratching.

Please stick to the topic, which I believe would be "dumb criminal" type stories.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
      I recall a story from News of the Weird or something, where some guy carjacked a van, and the van was transporting a bunch of karate students. I would love to have seen that... After the first chop I wonder what the perpetrator was thinking...
      "Ouch!! Ow!! Noooo.....!!!!"
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

1000 ways to die had a guy who walked into what he thought was a jewelry store with a stocking on his head and a fake gun right into a gunstore with the survivalist type who shot him down. Cause he held a weapon on them. People are stupid.

Comment

Heard this one from one of the black belts at my tae kwon do school.

We recently hosted an international tournament (I posted about it in Community), and talked about some of the suck that came with it here, but didn't hear this one until last week.

One of our black belts was working as a ring judge during the sparring. He saw one kid score a point on another, but the other two judges didn't see it (to score a point, 2 of the 3 have to call the point).

Cue kids dad having a major shit fit over it: screaming and yelling at OUR black belt . . . the one who saw the point. He tries to mollify dad . . . who promptly gets in his face.

Black belt: Sir, please back up.
          Sucky Dad: You're telling me to back up? Come over here and I'll show you back up!

Yeah, right, Sucky Dad. Go ahead and pick a fight with a black belt during a martial arts tournament!

Fortunately, our black belt is a pretty mellow guy and didn't take the bait. He just ignored Sucky Dad from then on.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            There's an unusual computer shop here... unusual because the owner also owns a gun store. Both stores are side by side and are easily interconnecting, and both post signs stating that customers are encouraged to carry inside.
            On the computer side of the business, did he sell a lot of Canon printers?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Pimp chooses....poorly...
              "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                On the computer side of the business, did he sell a lot of Canon printers?
                but no... just repairs & maintenance
                and insurance quotes. in face where i work we can't do insurance quotes and direct them to the computer/gun place.

Comment

Working...
                X