Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I go to the zoo for the benches and paintings, you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Fleur View Post
    my family and i went to Greenfield Village near Detroit the other day. as we were exiting one of the really old houses (from like 1750 or something), i held the door for a woman and her kid on the way on. as the door shut, i heard the lady say to her kid, "oh look! that's where Harry Potter lived!"

cue WTF look from me and my sister, both fans of the series.

there wasn't even a cupboard under the stairs; i have no idea what she was talking about.
    Never mind that he lived in Surrey, England. Which, last time I checked, was nowhere near Detroit....

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
    Also also... How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.?
    A woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGwusHrOtk
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      If this were in Wisconsin, it would be blamed on beer.
      This is a totally unfair generalization.

We drink a lot of brandy here too.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        Never mind that he lived in Surrey, England. Which, last time I checked, was nowhere near Detroit....
        With the riots going on in England right now, if Surrey is near them it may be starting to resemble Detroit (at least in stereotype).
        Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
          My husband used to think that the terms pony, foal, colt, and filly were all interchangeable. Horse-lover me had to correct him. Poor thing just points and goes "HORSY" now so I won't correct him anymore.
          I wonder if he's run into trouble by mis-identifying people. After all, "midget", "baby", "boy", and "girl" are all interchangeable.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I go to the zoo for the benches and paintings, you?
            well... i do admit, i like taking pictures of park benches myself. well, empty ones that is.
            i dunno why... i just like them

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              I wonder if he's run into trouble by mis-identifying people. After all, "midget", "baby", "boy", and "girl" are all interchangeable.
              *points* HUMAN!
              Right? They ARE human, right?
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                I can see it now, a tiny table with the three year old and our beloved pony boy sitting at it. A tea set, bacon, and molasses cookies are set out while RWH is looking very intense as he learns ASL.
                Oh, gods I love it.

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                *points* HUMAN!
                Right? They ARE human, right?
                Jury's out on that one.
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                  I can see it now, a tiny table with the three year old and our beloved pony boy sitting at it. A tea set, bacon, and molasses cookies are set out while RWH is looking very intense as he learns ASL.
                  Sounds like quite a nice party, actually. Then they can go to the zoo and practice the ASL together.
                  Quoth Pagan View Post
                  Never mind that he lived in Surrey, England.
                  And 4 Privet Drive was most likely built in the 20th century...

Some people...seriously, you've got to wonder about them. I can't even fathom their thought processes, or lack thereof. I mean, how can you even live with nothing at all happening upstairs?!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                    Oh, gods I love it.
                    I thought you might enjoy that.

Quoth XCashier View Post
                    Sounds like quite a nice party, actually. Then they can go to the zoo and practice the ASL together.
                    Yea I think so, and practicing ASL would be even more fun if they run into any animals who's trainers use ASL with them too.
                    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Seriously, how do humans still exist since apparently stupid people can't tell the difference between a clydesdale and a cow?

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                        In one instance, a vehicle was spotted with a Holstein (http://wwwid.tripod.com/elmartinfarm/id24.html)strapped to it!
                        I'd ask if you were kidding but I KNOW you're not...and with Holsteins being the classic "cow spotted" example, oy...
                        "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Working...
                        X