This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Look For Yourself!"

This was from last Friday, not yesterday.

Usually, I stop by McDonalds every Friday on my way back from doing my laundry.

This McDonalds in particular is under some kind of remodeling.

It was raining at that particular time (sometime between 1-1:30 pm).

I had to pull ahead because of a wait on my McChicken. Which isn't too unusual, but what was odd was that that particular day, they were having the old lady who cleans the tables and lobby bring the food out. Normally, they don't do that.

And I can see why.

There was another vehicle ahead of me waiting. She first brought the bag out to that car, they looked inside the bag and must have said it wasn't theirs.

She comes up to my car, I roll the window down, and she says, "Well, this one MUST be yours!"

I asked her what was in it. Most of the time, when they come out to your car, they hand you the bag and say "Double cheeseburger meal with McChicken" or whatever it is you ordered.

Not this hag. She said, "Look inside for yourself! It MUST be yours!"

Stupid old bitch. I did return yesterday, thankfully, I didn't have to move. I'm hoping they don't use that old lady as the food runner ever again. She has some serious social skill problems.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

I wouldn't exactly want someone from another car digging through the bag before I got it, either.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      There was another vehicle ahead of me waiting. She first brought the bag out to that car, they looked inside the bag and must have said it wasn't theirs.

She comes up to my car, I roll the window down, and she says, "Well, this one MUST be yours!"
      Proper answer: "Any bag that has been handed to, and returned by, another customer is NOT mine - who knows what they did to it?"
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X