Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? You're complaining about THAT?

This was at the Subway last night and I was just a few minutes too late to witness it first hand. Subway worker was training a minion who appeared to be starting there as his first job. SC pays for the 6-inch subs and line them up side by side. SC's friend's sub is about a half inch longer. The SC starts ripping into the Subway worker. During this retelling, the minion pipes in.

Minion: I even offered her a free drink or cookies as compensation and she still wouldn't take it.

That's when I thought to myself that the minion will soon learn that that's not a fix-everything solution. Soon you'll get tired of satisfying SC's who complain about stupid shit.

So while I'm being rung up I add cookies to my meal.
    Me: Can I get another cookie? One of them is 2cm smaller in circumference.
    We had a good chuckle.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Some SC's complain about stuff they have no business bitching about.

Comment

Poor kid will learn soon that you can't please everyone. Man, that SC was childish to complain the friend's sub was bigger by what...less than an inch than theirs?!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        SC's friend's sub is about a half inch longer. The SC starts ripping into the Subway worker.
        Probably because the SC always gets a penis that is a half inch shorter than the one her friend gets.
        Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 08-21-2011, 07:08 PM.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          SC's friend's sub is about a half inch longer. The SC starts ripping into the Subway worker. .
          Sadly this doesn't surprise me. I know a guy who used to supply an airline with fruit for the first class meal packs. They had to make sure every banana was the same size as the airline would have passengers complain if someone had a bigger piece of fruit than they did.
          He ended up firing them as a customer as it was costing too much to have a staff member sit there and check each banana.
          People need to grow the hell up.
          Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Working...
          X