Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to work at a What-a-Burger on the graveyard shift in a college town. After all the clubs closed we got all the drunk people coming through. We'd have 300-400 people in our lobby at any given time easily on some of the busier nights. This lobbies maximum occupancy was 125.

I was working the register one night and I saw this girl, absolutley hammered, drop trou in the middle of the lobby and pop a squat on the floor becuase the bathrooms were full.

I'm not sure what all went through my mind but I distinctly remember thinking, 'Wow nice ass... HOLY **** MOTHER*****R!!'

Guess who got to clean it up becuase he was the only male working there...

(Well, less got to, and more I wouldn't let anyone else do it...)

Comment

Heck, my place is trashed pretty much all the time -- dishes everywhere, underwear strewn about the living room, baked on crud all over the stove, a fine layer of cat hair on EVERYTHING, a big 'ol people hairball in the drain, half-finished projects stuffed in corners -- and even I don't behave like that in fast food joints. In fact, if it's reasonably possible for me to bus my own non-disposable dishes, such as in a pizza place or cafe, I will do so. I have even been known to clean up other people's abandoned, un-bused dishes, if it's on my way.

I know how to behave like a civilized human being. I just usually choose not to.

Comment

Working...
      X