This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a threat or a promise?

Was talking to my coworker tonight and she related this story (and this type of story happens to her constantly): We have some outdoor stuff left. Some is on clearance, some not. We don't know, nor do we really care why. Corporate sets prices. Some couple was arguing with said coworker that the umbrellas should be on sale, too, why aren't they, if she doesn't knock the price down, they--say it with me, kids--will never shop here again. Really? Do you promise? Goody! Two less SCs arguing with the people on the bottom rung, who don't have the power nor the inclination to change the price because people just don't want to pay it.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    Two less SCs arguing with the people on the bottom rung, who don't have the power nor the inclination to change the price because people just don't want to pay it.
    We should all be so lucky...

Had some SC scream at me about the company's website, which I had nothing to do with. I told her multiple times to take it up with corporate, but she just kept yelling at me, personally. I think these jerks are just looking for someone to bully, rather than actually looking to correct things.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
    X