This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
    I have always hated the fact that I can't wear a strapless bra and don't like it when my straps show but I may have a go at it now.
    There are quite a few bra-makers out there with clear plastic straps so that you can wear your bra and spaghetti strap top/dress.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I wouldn't do it on purpose (okay, sometimes I have *^.^*), but I wouldn't care *heh* If they can't take a little bra shadow, that's their problem.
      DJ Particle

Comment

This gives me an idea to stat out a cetain construct/golem for D&D. Headlights indeed...
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Oh trust me, I never do it on purpose, but I no longer care if that's the only clean bra I have or if I can't truly hide the straps.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
            This gives me an idea to stat out a cetain construct/golem for D&D. Headlights indeed...
            So, will it have a wobbulator in the booty? (shake that...)
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I only have a couple of tops where I need a strapless undergarment. And my strapless 'bra' is actually a bustier: nothing less complex gives me enough support.

On the other hand, I'm told I look great in it. With or without overgarments...
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                I only have a couple of tops where I need a strapless undergarment. And my strapless 'bra' is actually a bustier:
                When the boyfriend talks of bustiers, he describes them by saying, "they boost your yays."

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I've done this with a costume... a mid grey top and a white bra. I didn't realised until I saw a photo afterwards that flash on cameras turned the top almost see through. /facepalm!
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1188

Comment

Damnit, I didn't need another comic...
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester

Totally agree with this. Lol.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                          ... But it's a good one ...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                            Saves that as daily comic #25... now I have to start reading the archive! lol
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Almost 10 years ago now I had a job interview and I couldnt find any shirts that I wanted to wear. So on the way to interview I went to Old Navy and picked out a cute shirt tried it on saw nothing wrong. Went on the interview and it went great. Later I went on a date with my boyfriend and he wouldnt stop staring at my chest and after awhile I asked what was up with his sudden fascination. He asked why could he see my bra through my shirt. Lol. I got the job. Turns out the manager who interviewed me turned out to be a total perv I realized after working with him

Comment

Working...
                              X