This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO. AROUND.

Dealt with a sucky vendor from "Fir Tree" company today, who deliver some of our frozen food, non-alcoholic mixers like margarita mix, grenadine and sweetened lime juice and our tobacco and cigarettes. This delivery driver has given us problems in the past, such as refusing to count in the cartons of cigarettes, missing half our invoice, not listening to us when wevsay to dump the frozen food in the cooler, etc.

As he knows WELL and has done in the past, we have 2 doors. The photo department door is at the end of the checkout area, past 4 registers, but it isn't blocked by a person ringing at the register. The register door is right next to the 1st register, and to go in and out of it, you have to keep shoving the cashier out of the way.

Guess what door he picked?

He kept shoving me INTO the bag rack to keep passing by me with the boxes of cigarettes, didn't leave the frozen food or mixers in the correct spot until we asked and nearly forgot to count in the cigarettes with me until I asked.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

What an asshole! There has to be someone you can report him to!

Comment

*Repeatedly* slamming you into a bag rack? Assault.

Comment

I admit I wouldn't have handled someone shoving me into something pointy very well. Ask politely to pass or pick the right door next time.

Comment

Next delivery day, are you allowed to lock that door for the duration of his visit? Slamming into a locked door generally gets peoples' attention.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
            What an asshole! There has to be someone you can report him to!
            Yes, please do, he needs to be reported. There is no excuse for that behavior at all.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X