This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    I can see not accepting coupons for flat-out FREE stuff, as they're a prime suspect for being fakes (I believe I have mentioned the DaddyJim's Pizza Free Card of Death here before ~_~)
    Even better--a coupon for a free PS3. Or an Xbox. I forget. It was a coupon for a free gaming system of some kind. And it showed up at a couple of our stores.

Obvious fake was obvious, so nobody accepted the coupon. As far as I know.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
      Trying to get a copy of the coupon policy from corporate is like pulling teeth. I've given up asking and just go to customer service before I shop now to make sure all the coupons will be accepted.
      Sounds like trying to get two different Walmart stores in our area to agree on the price match policy. Or even two different employees in the same store. This employee says you can only price-match on items that don't require the competitor's loyalty card, while that employee says you can only price-match on items that do require the competitor's card, and then this other store says they don't price-match the competitor's store brand with Walmart's store brand, while the first store says they do.... And of course I can't get anyone at corporate to clarify those details and there's never a manager available when I'm actually checking out.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
      X