This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
    We did that once with 4 people and a VW bug.
    Some of my friends and I did the same thing once, back in my college days. Someone left one parked in the lot overnight, and we picked it up and turned it so it was facing the other direction, just to mess with his head.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

That's what the college kids in this city do if a random party go-er or neighbor's guests are parking in their driveway or (as in most cases since most of that area is street parking only with limited garages and driveways) parking spot.

If the vehicle can be lifted by several or all of the guys living in that particular house or apartment, it will be lifted and moved. Usually only far enough away so the owner of that "spot" can park there.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Reminds me of that old MENTOS ad where the woman gets blocked in by a double parker, eats a Mentos and these four muscle bound guys show up and lift the double parked car out of the way.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
          Reminds me of that old MENTOS ad where the woman gets blocked in by a double parker, eats a Mentos and these four muscle bound guys show up and lift the double parked car out of the way.
          great, now I've got the mentos theme song stuck in my head
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Years back, when the Western Samoa rugby team came over to play in Wales, someone parked behind their team bus while they were at training, effectively blocking it in. Apparently the players simply picked up this car and moved it elsewhere in the car park, got on the bus and went back to the hotel. Never get in the way of hungry Samoan rugby players!
            A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
            - Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
            X