Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Her right to pee is greater than mine...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her right to pee is greater than mine...

I've had a nice day today. I went job-hunting, window-shopping and also went to see Fright Night. Recently things have not been good. I've recently encountered a lot of bad customer service (which I have been bitching about lately ) job-hunting has been HORRENDOUS (I applied for a job on Friday and the manager was really cold with me, and has now hired my dick-head younger brother!) and I've just been plain down. But today was good. I was relaxed, had a nice day out, and I did apply for a job (in full goth gear ^^;; ) but the manager seemed really friendly and not at all put off by the velvet flares XD (I always make a point of saying "I only dress like this on my days off, please don't be put off!").

Well sadly, some people still have to be twats...

I was queuing for the loo, and was alone waiting outside a cubicle. The door opened and its occupant vacated, and just as I was moving forward to enter, a woman in her mid-to-late 40s physically shoved me out of the way and snapped "Excuse me!" before locking herself in.

Now, I am aware that bladder control is something that can...weaken with age. But the woman didn't LOOK like she was desperate. Her tone was very much "get out of my way!" and snobby. Now, if she was really bustin', then if she'd pushed past saying "Excuse me, I really need to go!" well....well actually, sorry I still don't think thats an excuse for physically pushing a stranger out of the way. Its not like you can't assume other people who queuing ahead of you don't have health problems or a dire need themselves!

You know, I was gonna say it might have been acceptable if that had happened, but pushing is a massive peeve of mine. Its technically assault anyway (maybe I should have screamed that ), its touching someone in a very aggressive, even violent manner, and unless you were knocking them down to save them from a bullet or a speeding car, I don't see why its acceptable to push someone out of the way.

I was just discussing with a friend, and she said I should have chucked things over the door at her I kinda wish I had had tampons in my bag, so i could yell "You obviously need these being as you're such a bitch!" Aww, but that would be mean and rude, right? I have to admit, I lament the fact that I didn't think to take my half-empty bottle of water and chuck the content over the door and then leg it

Instead, all I did was snap "I think you'll find I was here first!" and then loudly comment to the lady washing her hands "Some people have NO MANNERS!" Not that the bitch had the good grace to even look ashamed afterwards, she just flounced off as though I were invisible.

Bonus Suck

Seriously, what compels people to spend money on prime-time movie tickets and have a fucking conversation as the movie is playing? Surely whatever is being said can wait until a more appropriate moment? And when you consider Fright Night is in 3D only, thats a ticket price of £11.25, just spent on having a dumbass chat.

I was sat next to a group of young couple, of the chavvy variety, and while they had seemed friendly enough, goths just don't like to get pissy with a group of chavs. It has a tendency to end up in tears. Fortunately, there were a lot of vacant seats, so I just moved. But this one airhead spent the first 15 minutes just chatting.

PS Fright Night is awesome. If any of you want to see a REAL vampire movie, then get yourself to the cinema and watch!

I myself being such an evil and vindictive spawn of Satan would've thrown stuff over onto her from the trash..

I've been to the movies quite a few times and have had to snap at people a couple of times, they were kids that decided to spend money to text, talk, goof off, constantly change seats (The seats they wanted being on the other side of me, meaning they would have to cross in front of me) instead of finding a vacant parking lot in which to do these activities.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Trash talking them to others is no good. It's not like they don't know they were acting like douches. And it's not like they don't know you're probably angry.

They don't care.

But I bet she would care if it suddenly started raining large wetwads in that stall.

I'm sorry, but if something hit me with a wad of soggy tissue in a public loo, my first thought would NOT be that they'd wet it down in the sink.

And if you're as willing to really cause a ruckus as I am (If I have to lower myself to be a complete bitch and asshole, I will at least strive to do as thorough a job as I can muster.) you do realize what's in those metal boxes in the walls of ladies room stalls, right? The Ultimate Weapon. The Big...(ahem)Red One. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        And if you're as willing to really cause a ruckus as I am (If I have to lower myself to be a complete bitch and asshole, I will at least strive to do as thorough a job as I can muster.) you do realize what's in those metal boxes in the walls of ladies room stalls, right? The Ultimate Weapon. The Big...(ahem)Red One. I'm just sayin'.
        You fight nasty.

I love it.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

how was the Doctor in Fright Night?
          Inquiring whovians want to know

Comment

If you got to fight, then nasty is the only realistic way to do it.

Comment

If you got to fight, then nasty is the only realistic way to do it.
              I love you . . .

In a completely platonic, wildly admiring way, of course.

Comment

Why, thank you!

Comment

Trash talking them to others is no good. It's not like they don't know they were acting like douches. And it's not like they don't know you're probably angry.

They don't care.

But I bet she would care if it suddenly started raining large wetwads in that stall.
                  This. A lot of times these self-absorbed entitlement twats don't see a thing wrong with what they're doing and your words will go in one ear and right out the other.

And not just because they don't have anything between them, either.

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  how was the Doctor in Fright Night?
                  Inquiring whovians want to know
                  He WAS the Doctor. Albeit a drunken, cursing version of the Doctor. (I like to think "this is what the Doctor would be like if he was on Torchwood") Same accent, and he even said some lines that were straight-up Doctor lines.

From the "Well..." to "there will be no fighting, only surviving," it could've been a Who episode.

I admit, realizing David Tennant was in it was what convinced me to go see it.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

One time I watched some person cut in line to a Port-o-Potty and the line tipped it right over (sucky on their part, but I had to at least snicker a little over the karma since the line was pretty much 20 people deep). Too bad you couldn't do that.

Comment

If anyone ever did that to me, I like to think I'd have the courage to wait until she walked out into the restaurant, lean out of the door to the loo & yell to a waitress across the other side "could you bring an anti-bacterial wipe, please, she {pointing} didn't wash her hands & the handle needs wiping."
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

BWAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

You and I need to start an League of Evil Bathroom Patrol.

Here's how it will go down: I empty a bin of Kotex over her head, you stand in the loo doorway and loudly make sure everyone knows about it.

Comment

Yeah, you know, us kids have NO manners at all, society is going to hell because of us, blah blah.

Comment

Working...
                          X