This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart = Open Mic Day

Yes, a lovely show at my local Inbred Carnival.

See, I had yesterday off of work, so unfortunately, I couldn't do my usual biweekly Wal-Mart grocery shopping at 7 am. And, because I am at home and not the city I work in or where my parents live, and since I need to budget for gas, I had to go to my local Wal-Mart, the ghetto mart. That store is like a time machine.

Anyway, I was just meandering, trying to keep my patience, as it was hard, I finally got there at quite a bad time, having shopped and done some other errands earlier in the day, this was the last stop, 4 pm. BAD time to go to Wal Mart.

This Wal-Mart is backwards, so the freezer section is first in the grocery area.

I'm just going up and down aisles, checking over my list, and I hear this voice singing. Kind of sounded like a girl.

"Mmmmmm baby, you know I'll always be there, when you caaaallllll........yeah, baaaaaaaaaaby, you know Ima be yourrrrrr man!"

(something like that)

Very loud and very annoying.

Then the would-be next American Idol and the posse showed themselves.

Yay, Slim Shady and his idiot friends are here!

Three guys, white as I am, complete with super saggy pants three sizes too big, tshirts so large that they'd be too big on Fat Bastard, hats tilted to the side or backwards, obnoxiously large diamonds in their ears and giant chains around their necks.

Slim Shady was still singing. I wasn't sure if he was talking about me, but as we met paths and I tried to speed up a bit to get away, I heard "DAAAAYYYUM, Ma!" but there were other girls around, so it could have been anyone.

Unfortunately, I saw them again when I realized I'd forgotten ibuprofen and had to go back to the other side of the store a little later. They were at the pharmacy, sitting on the bench. At this point, SS had shut the hell up finally, but as I pushed my cart passed the endcaps (they were however many feet away), I heard another shout of "GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUMMM!"

But once again, can't be sure who the hell they were catcalling, since it was busy and there were plenty of female specimens around. I hope it wasn't me.

If I had bigger, hairier balls, I would have said "Keep slanging, I can't see how white you are!"
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Quoth blas View Post

If I had bigger, hairier balls, I would have said "Keep slanging, I can't see how white you are!"
    I would've loved you forever if you did that.

Oh wait, I already do. Nevermind.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The thing about us crazy people is... we're more afraid of you than you are of us. Then again, I don't want to be treated like the average spider...

Comment

I wurvs you too Irv! How bout them Packers?

I used to think I was crazy. Until I spent an afternoon or two at Wal-Mart.

Comment

And you both love me, right? *feels left out*
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Of course we do

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              And you both love me, right? *feels left out*
              Quoth blas View Post
              Of course we do
              Group hug!

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Group hug!

Irv! That's not how you spell grope!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                  I wurvs you too Irv! How bout them Packers?

I used to think I was crazy. Until I spent an afternoon or two at Wal-Mart.
                  Blas work my job after a home game for a while and you will ll BEGIN TO QUESTION your insanity. esp this last one with all of the hype and pregame partying, the concert, and the greater than normal inbibing of pregame booze. not to mention all of the after game partying with the win. hell I get to watch all of the "action" from my car window as I slowly go down the street amid heavy traffic.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

You know what helps me when I have to go shopping somewhere & I can't go at a time when it won't be busy?

MP3 player in both ears as loud as is safe, dark glasses (not too dark, just enough to hide my eyes), & a list so that I know exactly what I need, preferably (if I know the shop) written in an order that will allow me to hit each aisle in sequence before checking out.

I have been known to park in the 30-minutes-or-less bay, hit the 3 key shops I need & be back at the car with a full bag before the time is up.

Obsessive-compulsive? Me? Why would you say that?
                    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Those kinds of people are so stupid, you can feel the intelligence leaving from any room they ever enter. Walmart is one of their typical hangouts!

Comment

Working...
                      X