This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting grumpy in my old age

I am not sure if this belongs here, if it doesn't please move it.

My husband and I go to the movies, we were not in our city because a tornado destroyed all the good places to eat. So we went to a different theater than we normally go to. My theater has more leg room between the rows of seats, I like to choose the row farthest from the screen because it has a ton of leg room, I can barely touch the backs of the seats in front of mine with my feet (And I am 5'11"), the movie we saw was packed so no back row seats, ok no problem. We find a seat a few rows down from the back row. As we were waiting for the movie to start this man decides to use our row to cross (Eventhough there was an extra wide crossing row a few rows in front of us) he crosses in front of us and steps all over my feet (I tried to pull them out of the way, but this theater lacking legroom, I was unable to) I cried out in pain and this dumb asshole laughs goofily. He went to the other end of the row and then went a couple of rows back.. Why couldn't he just cross in the row he wanted?

After the movie was over Mr. Asshole gets up, walks down a couple of stairs and starts to cross in my row again (Again ignoring the extra wide crossing row) when he comes up to me, I tell him "You step on my feet again and I will put my foot up your ass." he looks at me and determines that I am dead serious, he backs up and doesn't cross in front of me.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

You seemed perfectly reasonable to me. A little too polite maybe. I would probably been a bit nastier. And meaner in where I would place my foot. But then I am known to be a grumpy bitch.

Comment

Nothing wrong on your side.

Sounds like he thought it would be funny... until he got confronted on his actions

Comment

Working...
      X