Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I remember now... (now with possible self sighting! for a limited time only!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Blade_Raver View Post
    Yeah, the Bridgeton location's pretty bad. I used to live in Maryland Heights when I was younger.
    No kidding. It's kind of hit or miss when it comes to that area. I only head down that way to visit the Aldi's there and that's about it.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I don't blame ya
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

KMart has become store #1 on my places not to shop list. Why? I was chased down in the store closest to me, just so they could shove their reward card crap in my face. It's a shame, too. The KMart closest to me is actually a decent store. Now, another one I used to shop in, about two hours from here (I live in a tiny town in the middle of nofuckingwhere) is a shithole. I walked in there a few weeks ago while on a shopping trip, and walked right back out.
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Ugh, what a completely annoying situation! Sorry you had to deal with that.

OT: I cannot wait til Skyward Sword.
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
            OT: I cannot wait til Skyward Sword.
            More OT: Thanks for the reminder! ::goes to look up preorders::
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I got the Kmart card a while back but lost it somewhere, even though I've seen the small version that you can carry on a keychain around my room someplace, but I forget where it is each time I go to Kmart. Cashiers there ask for the card as well, but don't push the topic when I say that I lost it and will try to find it. Most of them prefer to just get through the transaction with as little fuss as possible, which is exactly the way I like it.

But I wouldn't appreciate it if some dumb cashier called me a "liar" and how lying is a sin and so on. I wonder how many customers she's talked to that way? I'd never shop at Kmart either if that happened to me.

Comment

I'm glad I didn't get the job at K Mart when I got the interview. I remember the interviewer saying something about pushing the cards and I asked "but what if they say no?". And she said "but how can they say no to a 10% off all purchases yadda yadda yadda". At that point, I knew this job wasn't for me. Too far from home too.

Comment

Working...
                X