Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cock punching aside, me being the ass I am, I'd be laughing out of control at a kid repeatedly launching itself against the wall.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      I'd be laughing out of control at a kid repeatedly launching itself against the wall.
      Quoted for truth (As long as its not due to health issues). I have enough trouble keeping a straight face when my own kids do something silly!
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Is it wrong of me that I laughed quite maliciously at the imagery of Poor Irv getting walloped in the nadgers?

Comment

Naw. I love Irv as if he were an older brother, and I got the mad giggles reading this post. What's even better was it was the first thing I read this morning
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
            Quoted for truth (As long as its not due to health issues). I have enough trouble keeping a straight face when my own kids do something silly!
            I laughed at my kid the other day when he crashed into a table. I mean, I felt bad afterward, but it's not like the table's been anywhere else for his entire life!

Toddlers often just aren't aware of the space they take up.

Comment

Quoth Cai1987 View Post
              Toddlers often just aren't aware of the space they take up.
              Who else has been in stitches watching their toddler trying to stand up under a table? Repeatedly?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

So you had cherry jam on your icecream?
                GFY

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  ...So I'm staring blankly ahead and out the windows as the toddler girl is doing fidgety toddler dowanna-wait-in-line things, like launching herself into the wall repeatedly.

Then she balls up her little hands into fists and starts swinging them around--and catches me right in the cherries.

So this kid went walls to the balls?
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    Who else has been in stitches watching their toddler trying to stand up under a table? Repeatedly?
                    Every. Day.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Sounds like a typical day for my baby sister, who works as a nanny for a local family (she's in charge of a set of twins, who are just over 2 now.)

The sister of the pair went through a phase where she would crawl under one of the end tables in the den and, next thing my sis would know, there's arms and legs sticking out from all sides (as shown to me by my sis on her phone).

Now there's an original Halloween costume right there. And if I get a chance before I go to bed shortly, I might post that on my sis's FB page.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                      X