Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In general, I'd rather employees not talk trash about customers in front of other customers unless it's someone who made a giant scene over something stupid and made the whole store take notice.

It's just unprofessional.

Off topic.......PIZZA RANCH. Ooooh my gosh, so good. All the way on the other side of town...........and I'm not off again until Friday................
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      <snip>

we had Pizza Pit (or as I call it "Piece a' Shit"--their pizza was greasy and disgusting and they're no longer in business), we have the local one-horse places that run the gamut from fantastic to even worse than Pizza Pit, and we're getting a Pizza Ranch, which is a pizza/buffet place.

They open next Monday. I plan to be making a visit shortly thereafter.
      hmmm we had a Pizza Pit up here a few years back and they were not all that bad.

Pizza Ranch never heard of them yet. from their website they are all ove the state. I assume it is a CiCi's clone maybe??? and they deliver.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Pizza Ranch is Christian based, and they do play popular Christian pop/rock songs, but it's usually so busy you can't hear it and you don't get the feeling you're in a place like that when you're there, anyway.

I say we should get rid of some nasty places here and get a CiCis instead.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X