This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Place SC

I was in the best local pizza place today. They have 3 shops in our town. As I waiting for my food this guy walked in. He gave his number, the guy behind the counter couldnt find his order. The customer was getting all puffy. After telling the worker what he ordered it still was nowhere to be found. The customer now yelling and screaming and adding in a few racist comments.

After going out to his car he comes back in w/ his phone and shows the worker that he called. After looking at the number the worker says "sir, you called the shop on 10th st"

Did the customer say sorry NO Did it end there NO.

SC-Thats not my problem I want my food

Worker-I can make you food

SC Do it and do it NOW and I want it for free b/c I had to wait.

Cant the other store just bring my food here.

Manager-Sir I am not giving you anything for free b/c you messed up. I will make u food after everyone elses. You can wait and pay or leave I dont care what u do.

SC man you gys suck. I will leave.....(wait for it) I will never eat here again.

Oh man, I get this all the time. People call another store saying they got their order messed up, then come in to my store saying they called and talked to a manager. Of course, we have no record of it because even though my store messed up, they decided to complain to an entirely different store.

Comment

Not only is there "customer standard time," there is also "customer geography", in which all locations of a chainstore are one and the same.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Not only is there "customer standard time," there is also "customer geography", in which all locations of a chainstore are one and the same.
        you would not believe how many times this does happen to my store.

they also expect you to have magical powers including the Summoning spell, vast transfigurations experience and possibly (if it were me) the Crusio curse (Yes I would at times love it to be real LOL)
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          they also expect you to have magical powers including the Summoning spell
          "Accio pizza!"
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Don't all the backrooms connect like L-space? A ball of string tied to a door handle should be plenty to ensure you can make your way back.
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

"Expecto pizzatronis!"

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
                "Expecto pizzatronis!"
                DAMN I almost spewed animal crackers on my screen and keyboard.

is your pizzatronis pepperonia or a combo????? (or for extra protection jalepenios????)
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                  is your pizzatronis pepperonia or a combo????? (or for extra protection jalepenios????)
                  Keep in mind where Hogwarts might be located. Haggis pizza anyone?
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    Deep-fried, more likely. Or possibly both.
                    I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      You mean Haggrid. :-)
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        You mean Haggrid. :-)
                        That's Hoggle!

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We had a guy do this once...He came in and threw a fit demanding to know where his pizza was, etc. My poor coworkers in the kitchen did all they could to help him, asking him if he was sure he'd ordered with us. Oh, he was certain--until they asked him to read the number he'd dialed, and he realized he'd called and ordered from a store in a town half an hour north. Thankfully, he quieted down, apologized and left to go get his pizza from the right store. It could've turned out much like the OP!
                          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                          X