This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In line at the cellphone store...

...surrounded by displays of cellphones. Signs all around advertising cellphones and only cellphones. People in line all have one common piece of paper in their hands - their cellphone bills. Had to wait a very long time, but spent time taking in my surroundings. Surroundings clearly indicated that I was indeed in a cellphone store. At no time did the thought occur to me, HEY! I MIGHT BE IN A POST OFFICE!
    This thought DID occur to the man in line in front of me, who, after waiting nearly 15 minutes to be served, dropped a package on the counter and asked about shipping rates to the west coast. He seemed perplexed when he was informed that he wasn't in a post office.
    ???

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Ok i think a few of my brain cells just died after reading that.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I lost IQ points reading that.

Comment

with every story here, my belief that we are devolving as a species gains strength.

look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

*Reads thread, checks IQ, cries.* Oh my lord, I am going to miss my cells.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

My brain! It'll never be the same after reading that. Does anyone know a way to recover from a forced IQ decrease?
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
            X