This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Sightings from Today.

This is just a list of some minor sightings from today. Things that stuck in my head. I may explain some of them, but most were just things I noticed.

1.)Cingular Store: Guy walks in carrying on a conversation with his friends/family? about white power and acts totally homophobe. Store is currently empty. Complains that his phone sucks and what not. Clerk comes out and helps the guy, only to comment that guy hasn't called clerk after their last date. Clerk is a guy. Guy's friends likely spend the evening beating snot out of guy.

2.) Grocery Store: Clerk is stocking produce. Turning some, she catches her uniform on the corner of the box and falls with a loud kathump. Customers run over, but do not help. No, they comment loudly how they ought do that, now that they see the thing is broken, because then they could sue the store. Clerk throws a tomato at them but misses.

3.) Gas Station: Lotto moron whines that he never wins. Complains that it's the store's fault, making me think of the lotto post here. While it goes on, I cash in a free ticket. Customer tries to stop that, saying I won't win, nothing ever comes of it, you know the drill. I leave, only to return a few minutes later, having won 500 dollars on the scratch off. Customer last seen buying the whole roll.

4.) Gas Station: Customer walks in and plunks a burrito in the microwave. Apparently they don't read instructions. Halfway through the cooking process, there is a loud BOOM and the door blows open. The smell is none too pleasent. Customer looks shocked and quickly departs.
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

*applause for clerk in #2*
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

500 bucks! Cool!

I used to work with a woman who won 10 grand on a scratch off. Not enough to retire to a life of leisure, but a nice chunk of change nonetheless.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X