Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homophobic idiot vs nice gay guy (warning language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homophobic idiot vs nice gay guy (warning language)

I was shopping in Walley World to get provisions for my fishing trip last weekend we paid for our items and were walking to our car when we heard this little conversation. NGG: Nice Gay Guy
    HI: Homophobic Idiot

HI: *jumping around like someone stuck a firecracker in his ass* You fucking f*ggot! Keep your damn money!! You fucking freak!

NGG: And you sir....have a lovely day.

HI: FUCK YOU FREAK! F*AGGOT!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! *walks towards him slightly then stops* Fuck you!

NGG: You sir are a homophobic. Have a good day.

HI: FUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOU!

NGG: First you call me a f*ggot, then you want to fuck me. At least thats what the impression I am getting is being as you keep saying fuck you. Which is it sir?

HI: *screaming in an otherworldy language and walks off

NGG: Buh Bye now! *smiles and waves*

By this time me and my friend are literally falling over each other laughing. NGG comes over to us and we congratulate him on his cheerful disposition to the guy. NGG smiles and thanks us and says he felt no need to get angry over the situation. He enjoyed getting the guy more pissed off at him by smiling and being cheerful. My friend warns him that he should watch his back just in case (no pun intended) that guy wants to come and start trouble. NGG thanks us puts on his uniform and goes to clock in.

We were wondering if he would get in trouble for that little outburst but NGG says no, they have had issues wtih that guy many times over and he has in fact been banned from setting foot in the store. Turns out Mr. HI has been verbally abusive to the staff and the customers as well.
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Yeah, it's always so much more fun to be cheerily polite towards people like that and watch their blood pressure go through the stratosphere ...

Comment

yep...and that way they technically cannot say you were overly rude to them first. Kill em' with kindness and watch them go apeshit coz they know they can't do anything

Comment

Why was he acting like that to begin with?

Comment

If you don't mind my asking - was the nice gay guy actually gay?

I've had much the same conversation with homophobes. Quite a few in our area seem convinced that I'm gay based on my love of comic books, gaming, and the fact that (at the time) I lived with my best friend who is also a guy. Because straight guys never like those things or live as roommates...

I never bothered to convince them otherwise because I just don't care what they think. This also makes me 'gay', apparently.

Comment

NGG thanks us puts on his uniform and goes to clock in.
            Plus... he was off the clock. Granted it's a bit of a grey area to some stores but... he wasn't representing the company at that point - especially since he wasn't even in uniform.

That's another good point.

like that militant homophobe in "American Beauty" or the WBC ... who sees homosexuality in anyone they want to bash .... or in anyone they want to fuck

Comment

And it's NGG for the win! :-)
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Don't really think it matters if NGG is actully gay or not; as others have correctly pointed out, homophobes will paint anyone with that brush. But he did handle that situation brilliantly. I only wish I had such aplomb when some SC verbally abused me.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Much for NGG. I think the store really needs to keep an eye on HI, though...he could be a danger to just about anybody around him, from what you've said.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Gerrinson View Post

I've had much the same conversation with homophobes. Quite a few in our area seem convinced that I'm gay based on my love of comic books, gaming, and the fact that (at the time) I lived with my best friend who is also a guy. Because straight guys never like those things or live as roommates...

I never bothered to convince them otherwise because I just don't care what they think. This also makes me 'gay', apparently.
                    Yes he was most definatley gay but he is real cool. In fact he helped us in the past in making purchasing decisions. How this asshat customer acted to this helpful employee was way out of line.

Comment

rofl. Thats just priceless. Daring too.

Comment

Working...
                      X