This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoy the Photographer

So I decided to head up north this weekend since the colors were likely to be in full bloom. Also it was a nice weekend to boot. As we were heading back, we stopped at the Bridge so I could get one more set of pictures plus there was a ship heading for it.

Anyway, as I was taking pictures, there was a pair of bikers who became fascinated by a sign on the Bridge. Keep in mind the ship was passing under the Bridge during this.

SB1 - Sucky or Stupid Biker 1
    SB2 - His Rocket Science Buddy
    Me - Me

SB1 - What does that sign say?
    SB2 - I can't really make it out.
    A little more prattle between them.
    SB1 - Hey, maybe he can tell...He has the big lens.
    I was doing my best to mind my own business and ignore them because I was trying to get the shot.
    SB1 - Hey can you tell me what the sign says?
    Me: *Focusing camera and trying to concentrate on the shot*
    SB1 - Dude....What does that sign say?
    Me: Can you wait a couple minutes...I'm busy.

More prattle between the pair. The ship passes through the Bridge and I look at the sign.
    Me: It says, 'Loaded Trucks: 20MPH'
    SB1: That's a long way to go that slow.
    So I pointed at the Bridge and make a falling motion with my hand.
    Me: Yeah, it's also a long way down.
    SB1: I guess if you're worried about that sort of thing.
    Me: *shrug*

I suppose I wouldn't have cared but Christ, can't people tell you're busy. I'm especially busy to answer stupid questions.

Anywho....what they were trying to interrupt:
    http://michiganexposures.blogspot.co...ber-again.html

Lovely pictures. I hope you didn't lose too much film due to those idiots.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
      Lovely pictures. I hope you didn't lose too much film due to those idiots.
      Thanks. Nah, I didn't lose any shots but it was annoying. The funny part was that they weren't even going to cross the Bridge apparently. So why was it so important?

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
        Thanks. Nah, I didn't lose any shots but it was annoying. The funny part was that they weren't even going to cross the Bridge apparently. So why was it so important?
        You were obviously trying to do something. People, for some reason, when someone is obviously busy, have this almost Pavlovian need to pester.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
        X