Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arachne: Which is why it is too bad there is no such thing as a feminizer 4000 ray gun. Turn those arrogant horomonal pigs into a woman for a time and see how they like it.....Actually that might not be a good idea for some of them as they actually might like it.....Maybe just turn them into a real pig and be done with it.

Ahhh probably a good thing magic spells dont work like that in the real world.
    Last edited by Rahmota; 02-26-2007, 05:33 PM. Reason: Bad spelling....

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
      Which is why it is too bad there is no such thing as a feminizer 4000 ray gun. Turn those arrogant horomonal pigs into a woman for a time and see how they like it
      No no... they'd just play with their tits, being absolutely thrilled that they now had them.
      I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
      "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth ShortTemperHatesStupidity View Post
        No no... they'd just play with their tits, being absolutely thrilled that they now had them.
        I already do. They're perky and fuzzy.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          I already do. They're perky and fuzzy.

Rapscallion
          ... ...disturbing

Yet Raps does a fantastic job of proving my point.

Comment

Usually the best thing for these types is to go ahead and feel them up where they want to be felt. Sure, you might do it with your fist balled up and traveling at a high rate of speed, but their happy place got some female attention, right?

I'm the last person to scream sexual harrassment because I'm used to hanging around with immature louts, but A) they're my friends and I know they don't really mean it and B) I give as good as I get. The guys up here at the paper say some downright nasty stuff sometimes, but it's clearly jokes and we girls zing them right back (or if we're really feeling evil, talk about our "girl problems" real loud...makes guys scurry like rats ) But if some guy is really pushing his luck, boss or not, he's going to be on the end of an asskicking the likes of which he's never seen.

On the other hand, I have to say that three against one aren't good odds, especially when one of the three is the owner of the business. I've known plenty of shady owners who would have had no problems dragging someone into a back alley for a gang-jumping.
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth ShortTemperHatesStupidity View Post
              ... ...disturbing
              You don't know about Raps' fuzzy/furry man boobs? I hear they're FANTASTIC.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                You don't know about Raps' fuzzy/furry man boobs? I hear they're FANTASTIC.
                Unfortunately I hadn't been deemed so privileged. I'm not on the special Raps mailing list for fuzzy boobs pics.

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
                  Arachne: Which is why it is too bad there is no such thing as a feminizer 4000 ray gun. Turn those arrogant horomonal pigs into a woman for a time and see how they like it.....Actually that might not be a good idea for some of them as they actually might like it.....Maybe just turn them into a real pig and be done with it.

Ahhh probably a good thing magic spells dont work like that in the real world.
                  Just hire Queen Basmorda!

Tears of pity for anyone who actually gets that....

Comment

Turn those arrogant horomonal pigs into a woman for a time and see how they like it
                    Just change *one* of them, and you and the waitress leave the room.
                    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                      Just hire Queen Basmorda!

Tears of pity for anyone who actually gets that....
                      Actually, it's BaVmorda, and why the tears? "Willow" was hysterically funny (although not intentionally I guess), and the two-legged scenery was quite nice.

Comment

Morgana-
                        Oops, you're right. I haven't seen it in a long time, mostly because my tape is in a box somewhere. It's nearly worn out from all the times I watched it as a kid.

I dug Val, but god, the mask on General Kael kicked ASS! I wanted one

I still quote that movie a lot, but I have to watch who I quote it to, because most people just kinda look at me funny.

Comment

When I was a kid, I had a small crush on Warwick Davis...

Comment

Just an aside to the OP - you probably did the right thing by not saying anything. I had a similar situation at an old job once, and when a customer complained about how the owner and other customers were treating me, I got FIRED. On the spot. I know it wasn't the guy's fault, and he was just trying to protect me, but I needed that job. Desperately. (otherwise, do you think I'd have put up with that stuff?)
                            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                              Just an aside to the OP - you probably did the right thing by not saying anything. I had a similar situation at an old job once, and when a customer complained about how the owner and other customers were treating me, I got FIRED. On the spot. I know it wasn't the guy's fault, and he was just trying to protect me, but I needed that job. Desperately. (otherwise, do you think I'd have put up with that stuff?)
                              That is so sad, that you had to put up with abuse because you were in desperate need of a job. I sure hope you've found a much better one since. And I also hope your arsehole boss and customers have gotten their dues from Karma!
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth squall View Post
                                I The waitress had her back turned and head down, I can see she was pretending not to hear. And what did the owner of the restaurant do? He joined in with their "joking" and made conversation with them.
                                I've been in this situation. Here's what I did on 2 separate occasions

1)

There was a guy and girl who were paying for their merchandise at a store. They got angry over something, don't remember what it was, and started to berate the cashier. It was unfair and for the first couple of minutes, me and my friend just stood there watching. They said she "couldn't do anything right" and "Why was she working here?" etc...
                                So we listened and when we realized they were getting off on it, the girl was working frantically to correct whatever was wrong, we both got pissed. But we didn't stay silent. Nope.
                                This guy seemed to have gotten a broken nose in the past cause it was crooked and the girl had some kind of glandular problem, I guess, that made her butt look like a cross between a McDick's BigMac and the highway billboard sign it came pasted on.
                                Unlucky for them.
                                Both of us, without warning launched into what could best be called, a celebrity roast, making fun of everything about them that we could see and everything we could discern that must be wrong with them because of the way they were behaving. They were so stunned that anyone, let alone another customer who they couldn't threaten, would stand up for this girl, made them run for the doors after about our 4th or 5th hurled burn. We laughed as we watching them peel away in their car. The fat bottomed girl I think was starting to cry, which was awesome. Gee she didn't seem to feel hurt when the insults were coming FROM her instead of AT her.

2)

I witnessed something like you were describing, where the customer was making fun of a waitress while the owner, I think it was the owner cause there was already a manager on duty, stood around chatting with the guy, not doing a thing about it. He just laughed whenever the customer said something and would provide his own comment (or two). The girl was pretending not to hear but BS that she didn't feel offended by it. After the guy had left, I walked up to the waitress at the register and in full view of the owner, pulled out my card and offered her my legal services in case she wanted to sue for workplace harrassment. The owner's jaw dropped the second the word sue came from my lips. Another customer present gave me their contact info in case I needed an independant witness. And with that, my wife and I left the smiling waitress behind and the scared as sh*t owner with a pale face. I hope she at least got a raise from it, cause I've never been back and never got a call. I'm only a tax lawyer but hey they don't know that lol

And remember people, whenever you get a really bad SC who scares the shit out of you, and a really really bad SC-manager who actually condones it, think of these three simple words to use when making your argument. "Hostile work environment"
                                Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Working...
                                X