This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    I read that as "Oblivion" I guess it's clear where my mind's been this past week.
    You aren't the only one, dude. Picked it up Saturday. Now it's almost the next Saturday, and I couldn't tell you what has happened this week because I don't remember where it went.
    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Difdi View Post
      I'd suggest an Obliviation too, but I doubt she could afford to lose any brain cells...
      Assuming she had some to lose in the first place...but then wouldn't she just vanish altogether?
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker
        Assuming she had some to lose in the first place...but then wouldn't she just vanish altogether?
        You mean what happened to Bertha?
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          Movies 1-8? I have 1-6, and have ordered 7 part 1 and 7 part 2. I had not heard of #8. Is it Harry Potter and the Retirement Haunt?
          Movie 7 part 2's working title was Harry Potter and the Freaking Enormous Unabashed Grab for More Cash From Potter Movie Fans.

If there was one book that could have been separated into two excellent movies, it was Goblet of Fire.

Comment

Quoth draco664

Movie 7 part 2's working title was Harry Potter and the Freaking Enormous Unabashed Grab for More Cash From Potter Movie Fans.

If there was one book that could have been separated into two excellent movies, it was Goblet of Fire.
            I think separating Deathly Hallows was a good idea but I also think Goblet of Fire would have benefited from being 2 parts. I picked the movie apart afterwards.

Though nothing pissed me off more then them leaving the history of the Marauders out of Prisoner of Azkaban. IMHO that set up *a lot* of the rest of the series.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
              And this is a bad thing because...?

Nah, just have Professor McGonagall transfigure her into an earthworm. At least they're useful.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                And this is a bad thing because...?

Nah, just have Professor McGonagall transfigure her into an earthworm. At least they're useful.
                Or King Trent, but that's an entirely different series altogether.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  Nah, just have Professor McGonagall transfigure her into an flobberworm.
                  Fixed for my amusement.

Comment

Well Harry Potter was just released today in the UK. I wonder if she went back to get her copy...

I was in the store the incident took place in today and they were selling all 8 movies at an absolute bargain of a price.

Comment

Working...
                    X