Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let my thundering chariot's roar tell you to hurry up.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    Indeed, it was this demigod who graced this board with that bit of wisdom, of which we are not worthy.
    I was going to say "Stop it, my ego's large enough as it is."

Then I realized that my ego isn't large enough yet. So by all means, pile on the flattery!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I've had people do that to me when I'm on my bike. Generally I smile really big and wave; sometimes I blow kisses. But on occasion I may now use the "I can't hear..." line. LMAO!

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
        I think it was IPF that said "HEY REV LOUDER I CAN'T HEAR HOW SMALL YOUR DICK IS!" I use that so often IRL, you have no idea...
        I thought me and hubby were the only ones who stole that, lol...I guess not!
        "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          I think it was IPF that said "HEY REV LOUDER I CAN'T HEAR HOW SMALL YOUR DICK IS!" I use that so often IRL, you have no idea...
          I told 2 of my coworkers about this today and they laughed their asses off and promised faithfully to use it as often as possible.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
            ...and I'll bet it was some shitbox truck too. Locally, when truck owners rev their engines like that, it's always some beat-up Chevy or Ford that should have been put out to pasture years ago. Bonus points if said truck is covered in primer and/or duct take, the exhaust (if it even has one!) is held on with a coat hanger, and the bed sides flap in the breeze at highway speeds I'm just waiting for one of those fools to start revving their engine...and sling a piston into orbit
            Nope. fairly newish black truck. Large too. Essentially what you would see a few frat boys (which is what the occupants appeared to be) go mudding in.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              I've been using it too. I was tempted to holler that at some fuckhead parking his truck across 4 spaces at the Grocery Store of Awesome.
              Depending on the layout, I've parked my truck in 2, 4, or 9 spaces. When bobtailing, I'll take 2 nose-to-tail, or 4 side-by-side. With a trailer, I'll take 9 side-by-side. Of course, my truck is a long-wheelbase highway tractor, those are the minimum number of spaces it will fit in, and I stay toward the edge of the lot (away from the desirable "don't wanna walk" spaces near the door). Parking a vehicle which will fit in a single space across multiples is a fecocerebral act.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X