This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FAIL) A Special Kind of Trifling

This is what I saw this morning in the Food Lion parking lot.

I'm surprised that whoever left this cart here had enough gumption to roll out of bed, pull on some pants (maybe they didn't pull on some pants, who knows), and drive to the store.

I mean, really. How shiftless do you have to be?

I suppose I should be thankful they didn't leave it in the handicapped spot.
    Attached Files

Maybe that's a bad cart on a time out.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

HAAA! This made me cackle out loud!

Comment

It couldn't play with the other carts in cart games?

Comment

Jeez, how lazy are some people. The return area is right there!
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

TWO of them are right there!

Comment

Maybe that's what they use for their car?
              Cast in the name of Death, Ye not living.

Comment

I see that all the time. And that's not counting all the carts that end up in empty lots, on front lawns, in backyards, in bus shelters...
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

One time I went to fish a shopping cart from a retention pond....

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                    Jeez, how lazy are some people. The return area is right there!
                    There is one thing I've learned from shopping... the laziness of some people know NO bounds.

Comment

How sad that my first thought was surprise that only one cart was out of the corral.
                      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I've seen idiots deliberatly leave their cart behind the nearest parked car. So the person of that car would have to move that cart if they wanted to leave.

Comment

Happens all the time around here. Afraid I saw one tonight that has you beat. Guy finished loading his car with his groceries so he pushed the cart just inside the automatic door and left it there. Door couldn't close, and nobody could get into the store unless they moved it.
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

It's cute how you're evidently surprised at this.

People will just leave their carts one space away from the return, or leave it just outside the metal corral but not actually in it. I know; one of my many jobs is cart-wrangling. They do this all the time.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I got you beat, though not with shopping carts - I've had customers leave a magazine from a rack... Either one space up or down from where it goes. The one space down is the worst because... Yano... They had to actually BEND OVER to put it in the wrong spot.
                              Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X