Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just.. I just.. I can't catch my breath!!
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

You can roast your turkey, deep fry it, barbecue it, or just do it doggy style!

Comment

"What a wonderful gravy, what do you call that slightly smokey flavor?"
        "German Shepard"

Comment

Hey wait, that's not melted butter on the mashed potatoes....

Quoth fireheart
          "Sick of having to squeeze those bulbs to get all that goodness inside your turkey?
          Sick of having to prepare that mixture and slave away for hours inside the kitchen?
          Well that's about to become a thing of the past with...

THE CANINE BASTER!

Just allow your dog to baste your turkey and your turkey will be Thanksgiving perfect in just a matter of minutes! No cooking, no stuffing and clean as anything! Simply allow your dog and the turkey 45 minutes alone and your turkey will be ready in no time!

Call now and we'll throw in a second Canine Baster for free! Cut your Thanksgiving preparation in half! You will be the envy of the neighbourhood"

How much does this cost you ask? Not $500, not $300, but 5 easy payments of $49.95 including postage and handling! Pay by credit card and we'll throw in this free DVD-"101 Ways To Stuff Your Animal"

Call now! 1-800-TURKEYS "

Warning; side effects may include dry mouth, nausea and vomiting. Do not allow Canine Baster to baste your furniture or your legs. Canine baster may end up basting other animals resulting in pregnancy. Turkey Sales Inc. do not take any responsibility for misuse of this product.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I prefer my turkey unstuffed, thankyouverymuch.

Another reason why we keep Buddy Jr. out in the dog lot.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
              I just.. I just.. I can't catch my breath!!
              Me . . . neither. Back . . . hurts . . . too . . . much. . .
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Anybody remember the animation of the Taco Bell Chihuahua putting the hot sauce into the burrito?
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'm laughing at all the replies too...but man, I still can't help feeling terrible for that poor turkey... Bad doggie!!!!!!
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

That poor Tom Turkey, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X