This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He tried to steal WHAT!?

This was so freaking funny... We were in a grocery store a few nights ago when this happens. I was in the Xmas isle looking at the cute stuffed animals and when I walked back to the cart with my hubbie and our roomate I found out that I missed a good scene.

Apparently this old man (old man tweaker--this place is fulla them) had been trying to steal the industrial size (family pack? lol) box of male extends aka Male enhancements. He didn't get very far.

I don't know how they caught him but they did and they were nice enough NOT to call the cops. I would have loved to have been the judge who announced that on their docket. Man VS. Male Enhancements. HA. Fail. Of all things to steal....

Talk about cock blocking! LOL!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

But would he really need them? He clearly already has Stones big enough to try to steal the stuff...

Comment

I don't think that particular product is meant for those but something else.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

I don't think it was his stones were what he was trying to enhance.

For a second I thought you said Depends.. In which well that image just broke my heart.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Whatever he wanted to use them for, he tried to stiff the store. :-)
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Anakah View Post

Apparently this old man (old man tweaker--this place is fulla them) had been trying to steal the industrial size (family pack? lol) box of male extends aka Male enhancements. He didn't get very far.
              Industrial size male enhancements???

I didn't know the Energizer Bunny (Duracell Bunny) came in box form now....
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Anakah View Post
                I would have loved to have been the judge who announced that on their docket. Man VS. Male Enhancements. HA. Fail. Of all things to steal....
                Poor judge would have to keep a straight face when saying "penal code"
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Waaaay back when I worked at the Novelty Store in the Run Down Mall, I had one jerk shoplift an inflatable doll. I wish he'd been caught; the security guards could've had a laugh loudly discussing the theft as they walked the thief through the mall to the security office.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                    Waaaay back when I worked at the Novelty Store in the Run Down Mall, I had one jerkoff shoplift an inflatable doll. I wish he'd been caught; the security guards could've had a laugh loudly discussing the theft as they walked the thief through the mall to the security office.
                    Fixed it for you
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      Poor judge would have to keep a straight face when saying "penal code"
                      He said Penal
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuCeHUxoBY
                      or
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RrWfNonLDQ

or the no Laughing Episode
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbkB8kUknO8
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Some guy around here stole some hot pink underwear. Always made me wonder if it was men's or lady's, and if he was gonna wear them anyway.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

You guys are right on cue with the jokes! Had me laughing a while.. I too thought it was Depends. And yes.. it comes in a family pack? I can see that guy now.. (grabbing a punchline to an old joke I heard)

His wife is out cold, his daughter is knocked up, his son's ass hurts like hell, and that guy is out in the yard naked going, "here kitty kitty kitty.."

Comment

Working...
                          X