This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't tell me what I want.

After a night of pain and puking, I went to the ER at my OB/GYN's suggestion. When I was discharged, I was very hungry and felt I could eat something.. Only place that wasn't greasy fast food that was open was a Cuddle House, so we stopped there.. I was still a bit leary of eating and I saw they had cans of condensed soup, chicken noodles soup sounded fabulous, so I ordered a bowl.. The server while trying to mean well just really pissed me off. "Naw, you don't want no canned soup!" She said "But I really do." I said meekly "I'll bring you a bowl of chili." She said.. Oh dear, I'm going to be sick again.. No, no I don't want any heavy, spicy, greasy chili. "Please, I just want a bowl of soup.. I've been puking all night." She backed away from me as if I was gonna like on her.

After I ate the soup, I ordered a ham sandwich half way expecting her to want to bring something else.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

She was probably trying to steer you towards their homemade stuff -- which usually really is better -- but if they had no homemade chicken soup, and considering the state you were in, I think you handled it the best way possible -- especially since she was insisting on spicy chili as an alternative!

Comment

You can bring me a bowl if you want, but as I didn't order it I won't be paying for it. My soup I did order had better arrive first or at the same time. Thanks.
      GFY

Comment

Working...
      X