Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they pushing the holidays evern faster?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Dalesys said...lol. I do buy a few extra to eat after Easter, but they're gone before summer (and I only buy a FEW extra so I don't go overboard).
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
      ^Amen for that. Cadbury's could be put out year-round and they'd STILL sell.
      Why not? They have Peeps year-round now (but designed to match the season).

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
        It's NEVER too early for Cadbury's
        only if it's real Cadbury, and not the Hershey knock-off

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
          Why not? They have Peeps year-round now (but designed to match the season).
          Which is dangerous for me . . . they have a nasty habit of jumping into my shopping cart if I'm walking past them - no matter the store.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

At Sams one year they sold Cadbury eggs by the case.. I bought one and put it in my freezer.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
              At Sams one year they sold Cadbury eggs by the case.. I bought one and put it in my freezer.
              How many days did it last?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X