This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Didn't want to be Sucky

Stopped in a Wah Wah's to grab something quick on the way home from Christmas dinner at Brother's house. I'm standing in line with my one item, when a lady comes up to talk to her husband who's checking out. She's planning to buy a gift card. He wants her to add it to his order, which is already rung up and the cashier is waiting for him to pay.

Husband gets irate when Wife refuses, saying, "this lady [me] is in line, I'll get in behind her [there was no one behind me].

He paid for his stuff muttering. Guess he didn't want to be held up waiting for the Wife to get her one thing.

Personally, I appreciated the refusal to line jump
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Yay for nice sightings!
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Aww. That was nice of her.

I actually wouldn't have minded her adding the gc. Pretty fast to do. Tho she might be like me and want it on a separate receipt in which I would have passed behind you, too, lol.

Comment

that was so nice and unexpected XD

Comment

I wouldn't have fussed if she'd handed it to her Husband; it was one thing. The cashier might have had to cancel and re-ring up the order though, not sure.

It was Christmas Day. Even if she had done it and it turned Sucky, I was willing to roll with it
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
          X