This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mystic View Post
    Sounds like a collections agency. They do stuff like that now.
    If it was they have not rung back yet. I am waiting for them.

Comment

Quoth Mystic View Post
      Sounds like a collections agency. They do stuff like that now.
      They even call ex-spouses now. There's one that has been calling my Mom over a debt owed by ex-hubby #2. He got several cc's some time AFTER he and Mom divorced so she legally has nitching to do with these debts. She's explained this many times but they still keep calling.

The ex passed away last August and even though Mom has not only told them this, as well as give them the name of his Executor of Estate ( his former stepson) they still keep calling!

Even funnier, one has sent papers to our house just week before last to Mom demanding payment on one of the cc's.

Needless to say, they can lay that one on the ground and when it rains, it'll be settled.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
        Was he asking for Mike Hunt per chance?
        Mike Hunt?

Mike Hunt?

Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?

Yeah. I was in the drugstore one time and they paged "Mike Hunt." Someone was laughing somewhere.
        Women can do anything men can.
        But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
        Maxine

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
          Mike Hunt?

Mike Hunt?

Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?

Yeah. I was in the drugstore one time and they paged "Mike Hunt." Someone was laughing somewhere.
          I'm seriously glad I haven't had to make this phone call yet. I suppose when I do I'll be nice and just ask for Mr. Hunt.

He's probably heard it enough times as it is

Comment

Working...
          X