Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't have enough to complain about?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't have enough to complain about?

Some of our stores can be a bit entitled. They're already complaining about the roof work going-on. Once that's fixed, it will be something new I'm sure. Mon and Tue some schools were out, so there were more kids than usual in the mall. Except for one that jumped over a bench, the kids were acting fine, there were just A LOT of them. My coworker and I had 1st shift; she stayed inside, I took outside rounds and came inside for a bit. I JUST took a restroom break when the mall office radioed and said that 2-stores just complained that they hadn't seen security all day and that there was a group of out-of-control kids in section X. Ooook, well, we can walk by a store 20 times a day, but if they're not looking out their windows they never see us. I immediately went to section X and saw a group of young teen girls. They were doing....Nothing. Except being girls. They were giggling and talking on a couple of benches. Wow; that's really something to complain about! They were being no different than several other groups we get who do the same thing, yet never get complained about, because they are an 'older' group. But a group of younger people MUST be causing trouble!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I can see how it's tempting to think they'll cause trouble 'cause they're young. But if I actually think about it a minute, I reealize that over the last year, 99.99% of the kids I've seen in my store have been very polite. The SCs are the adults.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X