Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blas, are you in central Wisconsin? If so, then that would make perfect sense....I spent a year up there one summer....
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      I bet if I went down to LaCrosse or Tomah or Madtown there'd be some lol.
      yes we have several in Madtown

mmm chili cheese dogs form heaven!!! dammit now I want one!!

Quoth Primer View Post
      I spent a year up there one summer....
      that's a long sommer

other than that I think my new avitar says it all.....and so cutely
      Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 03-03-2007, 03:33 PM.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth tacohuman View Post
        they don't have dq year-round up there? wow, they're like a staple of small-town life down here. they're everywhere.
        I live in Milwaukee, and I don't think there are any year-round DQs around...except for the DQ/Orange Juilius place at Brookfield Square. Oh well. I don't like ice milk (NOT ice cream) anyway...but I would kill for one of their "ice cream" cakes.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

There's no Orange Julius' around here lol...yes I live in Hell (central WI lol, but more towards the west).
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Repsac about the IBC thing: At least you didnt have a cop stop you adn ask for ID. I admit I didnt think about it when i went into the carry out and bought it but when I got pulled over for suspicion of open container I started paying attention to what I was drinking while driving.

Fortunately the officer knew my family and took a good look at the bottle and had me breath on him so he didnt put me through the full field sobriety test and all. But it was a very interesting moment.

Comment

Repsac, you must be an SC magnet. You aren't even save from them at home!

I wonder how much that guy would have paid you to wash his car? Maybe I ought to try that. My son has several cars I could wash out front of the house. I could use the money.

Retail Haiku:
              Depression sets in.
              The hellhole is calling me ~
              I don't want to go.

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
                Repsac about the IBC thing: At least you didnt have a cop stop you adn ask for ID.
                Heh. Back in the day when I was 18 or 19, I was walking down the street of the small town I lived in at the time. A county sheriff was driving past me, then stopped and decided he wanted to have a little chat with me. Why? I was smoking!!!!!

Apparently he was under the impression that the smoking age was 21. I told him the smoking age was, in fact, 18. He took all my info and said that if the smoking age WAS 21, he'd mail me a ticket in the mail.

Never did get a ticket. Asshat.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

It scares me that an officer of the law could be that stupid
                  Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Who the hell sells beer in FOUR-packs?
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                      Who the hell sells beer in FOUR-packs?
                      Isn't that what you get after SC's nick two of them?
                      ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
                        Isn't that what you get after SC's nick two of them?
                        Oh yeah.
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                          I really don't know what it is about me. Maybe it's my cologne. :P
                          Now I'm picturing you in that Axe ad with the guy standing in the middle of the beach with the hundreds of beautiful women running at him....except, instead of hundreds of beautiful women, there are hundreds of idiots and whiners runnign towards you

Ah, my imagination know no limits...
                          -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                          -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                            As I turned to hose off the car, this guy walks over and hands me his car keys. WTF? "I want it ready by two." he says sternly. Blinking at him I asked what he meant. "You wash cars don't you?" He asked. "No" came my answer. To which he replied. "Then what do you call this smart a**?" Looking around I hmmed. "I call it washing my family's cars because my mum and dad are sick, and you trespassing. Why?"

He left right quickly after that.
                            Scratch the hell out of his car once he's gone. Leave the keys in the car. When he returns, and the car isn't there, and he gets angry, "Well, you left your car on private property. I am NOT a business. It was your own damn fault for leaving your car here."
                            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                              Scratch the hell out of his car once he's gone. Leave the keys in the car. When he returns, and the car isn't there, and he gets angry, "Well, you left your car on private property. I am NOT a business. It was your own damn fault for leaving your car here."
                              Why are you advocating revenge when we don't condone it here?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                                Why are you advocating revenge when we don't condone it here?

Rapscallion
                                Sorry, Raps, I seriously didn't think about it, given that the story told was not related to an actual business.

I see it now, though. I am profoundly sorry for doing so.
                                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                                X