This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rahmota View Post
    Repsac about the IBC thing: At least you didnt have a cop stop you adn ask for ID. I admit I didnt think about it when i went into the carry out and bought it but when I got pulled over for suspicion of open container I started paying attention to what I was drinking while driving.

Fortunately the officer knew my family and took a good look at the bottle and had me breath on him so he didnt put me through the full field sobriety test and all. But it was a very interesting moment.
    I once had something similar happen while I was carrying one of those 16 oz energy drink cans. It was a fairly new one, so the cop thought I was walking around drinking a can of beer. It probably didn't help that I was taking back roads, as it's better than getting run over by a car on your way to the bus stop.
    Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      There's no Orange Julius' around here lol...yes I live in Hell (central WI lol, but more towards the west).
      I thought Oshkosh was hell.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

hehe I have a friend who lives in Oshkosh, and he loves it I'm supposed to go visit this summer.
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
          hehe I have a friend who lives in Oshkosh, and he loves it I'm supposed to go visit this summer.
          I met a guy once when I was younger... And being the immature brat I am to this day.... Everytime I saw him I'd make the squeaky child voice and go "Oshkosh-B-Gosh!" Speaking of which, is that brand still in existance?

Comment

Yes and no.

The children's line is still around, or so their site says: http://www.oshkoshbgosh.com/

But, at one time they also produced a line of overalls for adults. That line isn't around anymore. (I remember my grandfather always wore them)
            Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              I thought Oshkosh was hell.
              And here I thought Hell was a little town just outside of Wausau, known as Marathon. I spent a year there one summer....
              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I do like Oshkosh. They make the most adorable ginormous trucks ever.

Comment

Working...
                X