Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate shopping cart must be the Donkey. I sold a few of them while I had my bike shop.
    It look strange and is rather expensive but I have never had a customer who wasn't satisfied. Most were as enthusiastic as the reviewer.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel
      The ultimate shopping cart must be the Donkey. I sold a few of them while I had my bike shop.
      It look strange and is rather expensive but I have never had a customer who wasn't satisfied. Most were as enthusiastic as the reviewer.
      My parents use something similar as they live a few miles from their grocery store. They love the convenience of it.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

The grocery store I work at, I'd occasionally see a cart whose handle was a different color but still looked like the carts in the store. I did see once though a wally mart cart and the closest one of those is on the other side of the interstate, and the bridge going over said interstate is busy, as are the stores and restaurants and roads around it. So how a cart from wally mart got to my store is beyond me.

I think our store also puts sensors on their hand baskets, because I've made the doors go off on occasion when I would work late and put them by the only unlocked door. I always had to make sure they were close enough that people could see them, but far enough away they wouldn't set off the door.

Comment

Working...
        X