Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart parking lot: Sucky Customers Parking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart parking lot: Sucky Customers Parking.

I was in the Wal-Mart parking lot last night, which should actually say enough, but I'll continue. Anyhow, we were have insane wind last night, I'm talking 40-50 m.p.h. gusts, terrible, terrible wind. Anyhow, carts were flying everywhere, rolling around, tipping over, just insane. So naturally there was about 5 or 6 Wally World associates out there attempting to collect them, I was driving down one aisle very slowly to avoid hitting any of the carts or anyone collecting carts, I was in no hurry.

However.

Some crazy soccer mom was indeed in a hurry, and she pulled the classic "fly across the lanes in a horizontal fashion rather than going back and forth like normal people," and not only did she fly into my lane in front of me, just barely missing me as I slammed on my breaks, she then hit a bunch of carts that had just been retrieved by the employees. The carts scattered and tipped over, thank God one of the employees hadn't been near them or he would have been clipped by a cart.

Anyhow, she clearly realized that she had just committed some sort of illeagality and hightailed it out of the parking lot, I didn't think to get her license plate, but I hope one of the employees did...
    Your dignity shredded in five minutes or less, or your abuse is free.

Hell, I woulda chased after her. Minivans got nothing on me.
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

I wonder if walmart takes video surveillance of the parking lot. I know some stores do, some son't. But if they did, they could go back and watch the tapes and zoom in on the woman's license plate number. Because she really should not be able to get away with that. She very easily could have hurt or killed someone.
      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I have seen that way to much, when I was working as a cart guy at Walmart. I do not understand why, they do not slow down, and actually drive decent
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

that always drives me nuts in parking lots when people are zooming all around parking lots. sure it seems easier than going up and down like normal, but you NEVER know who is coming and from where, and an accident is an accident.....you hit someone or something you ARE responsible!
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X