Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I mean I will normally give people/companies the benefit of the doubt, but guess I was way off on this one. Yikes.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

My dad had the same problem with a Seattle florist. He tried sending my sister some flowers for Valentine' Day but requested a 2-11-12 delivery. Come V-Day, no flowers. The following Saturday, still no flowers.

He called several times and e-mailed the company and all he got was apologies and promises for re-delivery and then refund but no action. Finally, by the 20th he still hadn't received anything but he ordered from a different company.

He was confused though, because he thought he was dealing with a local florist--which is what he wanted and everything he read said that but then when he ran into problems found out it was a national chain.
      My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

UPDATE:

I'm stunned.

They refunded my money.

This may have had something to do with the dispute I opened on PayPal, or it might not. Whatever. I'm happy.

They never did call me back like they were supposed to, but I got back ALL the money including the S&H, which surprises me. I'm still never going to use them again, though. Next time I want flowers, I'll call a local shop rather than trying to do it online.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Awesome update. Glad it had a happy ending.

Comment

i had something like that happen with some mothers day flowers i ordered, for my sister i think.

mothers day came and went and no flowers. finally they just refunded me and claimed they were out of stock.

last time i ordered flowers i found the national-chain arrangement i wanted... and then ordered it directly from a florist close to where my parents were.

Comment

Working...
            X