This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No line jumping for you!

Went to my warehouse store this afternoon to pick up a few things. I got about 4 or five items.

They had 3 registers open, and lines were forming and starting to get a bit long. This guy cuts across my line with a cart literally overflowing with food . . . he had to put his back into pushing it, it was so loaded.

A manager comes along and opens another register, and calls to a handful of folks with only a couple of items to come to that register.

Mr. Overloaded Cart tries to jump to first in that line, only to be told to get in line behind the other folks with minimal items . . . to the laughter of the customers in line behind me.

Pwned!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Sunday at Wal-Mart, after we left the pharmacy, my bf wanted some gum for the next few weeks at work, so we were walking to one of the express lanes and some dumb white trash momma and her brood of kids buried alive in groceries in an overflowing cart attempted to get in that line. Thankfully, she thought better of it.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
    X