This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Girl I am Dating is a SC!!

So I have been "dating" this girl for roughly about a month or two. Several things have bothered me about her before (last minute cancellations when we have plans, opposite views on just about everything, totally different interests etc) but this may be the last straw. The "relationship" is where we either decide to move forward and become "exclusive" or go our seperate ways.

So the other night her and I decide to have a quiet night where we would just stay at her house, order a pizza, get some movies on PPV. We order a Pizza from the Hut, and they say it will take 45min. to an hour. She continues to complain the whole time we are waiting about it taking so long. Then, the delivery driver comes to the house, and the walkway was icy, and the poor guy fell down, right onto the pizza's. Luckily he was ok, and he made the offer of getting us new pizzas, but she would not have any of it, said it would take too long etc etc etc.

So I open the box, and it was really ok. Some of the cheese got stuck to the top of the box, but no big deal, I offered to just eat that since I am not all that picky. The driver left. Next thing I know she is on the phone with P-Huts customer service line demanding free stuff!! I could not believe it. The poor guy wipes out on her icy walkway, probably could have faked an injury and sued her if he wanted to, and she seizes this as an opportunity to get free stuff!

I really don't think her and I are going to work out. Maybe I'll tell her I can't see her anymore since she is a SC and it is a conflict of interest for me since I am a member of CS.com
    If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
    www.myspace.com/rentalracer

I got as far as
    The Girl I am Dating is a SC!!
    and immediately wondered about good break-up lines.

"Sorry, but I prefer my girls attractive."

That's my submission.

By the way, remember that the person who is nice to you but nasty to the waiter is not a nice person.

Rapscallion

Comment

This girl is complaining that the pizza delivery guy fell on her icy sidewalk? Man, that sounds like a bad PFB letter!

If my girlfriend did something like that, there would be a lo-o-o-o-o-ong chat about being decent to people.
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

She complained about a guy falling on HER driveway!?!? Long talk and if that doesn't work you know what to do.
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Before this SC incident with her, it looks like the two of you really aren't headed anywhere anyway. Ditch her like a bad habbit. A little bit of advice, an occasional "ditcher" (person who breaks plans at the last minute, or all together) will become a habitual "ditcher" just about as fast as a person goes from an occasional smoker to a habitual one. I've dated enough habitual ditchers so I know what I'm talking about. If they know they can get away with it, they will keep doing it more often.

Not to make things sound bleek, but she sounds like a total bitch. Not to mention she is greedy and self centered. Pizza boys cannot refuse to deliver because of weather. It is IMPERATIVE that delivery folk are treated with the utmost respect and gratitude in situations like yours!

What a nasty, vile little girl. Get out before you become the pizza boy in your relationship.
          Last edited by blas; 03-05-2007, 06:15 PM.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            By the way, remember that the person who is nice to you but nasty to the waiter is not a nice person.
            OMG Raps get the hell outta my head. LoL

It sounds like you've had incidences that inch you closer to ditching this girl to begin with. I would really evaluate how strongly I felt about anyone who would not be the least bit compassionate over a person potentially injuring themselves in the name of delivering their pizza. Especially if she would decline the option to have new pizzas sent out (which probably would have happened promptly), but then turn around and call and bitch the place out...

No good...
            I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
            "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

"By the way, remember that the person who is nice to you but nasty to the waiter is not a nice person."

Doh! Raps beat me, too!

I like how Blas put it. She's dead on.

A good acid test for seeing if someone is worth your time is to eat out with them (or, as in this case, order pizza or something.). How they treat the waiter is a good indication of the person's character. She doens't have to impress the waiter. Once she gets used to you, she won't have to impress you, either. You will become the waiter...or pizza boy...as Blas says.

Gah. Kick this one to the curb.
              Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 03-05-2007, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Man you would just drive yourself crazy dealing with her. Imagine being that guy who stands being a horrid, slavering, beastly sucky customer quietly apologizing to whoever is near...
                Your dignity shredded in five minutes or less, or your abuse is free.

Comment

The only reason you should stay with her is if she's smokin' hot!

JUST KIDDING!

Honestly, kick her to the curb. Like Blas said, the "occasional ditcher" will soon turn into a persistant ditcher. I've dated a few of those myself.

She sounds like a whiney, self-centered drama queen to me.
                  Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Drop the whinging wart. Everything about her seems to be rude, from the ditching to her treatment of the poor pizza delivery guy. You know that one day she'll be rude to you as well!
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

My ex was like that. I dumped her, when we could not talk about it. You should try talking to her, and telling her whats up. If she does not get it, then dump her.
                      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, marching up and down again...

Like the guys said. I personally don't get it - my initial reaction to seeing some poor bastard go ass over teakettle on my walkway, slightly squished pizzas or not, would be along the lines of "Jesus, man, you okay?" Then again, I've fallen on my ass and cracked my tailbone once in similar weather so maybe I've got more of a frame of reference to be sympathetic here, but dayamn, there is such a thing as common decency. Or at least there used to be...
                        Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
                        - Robert E. Howard

Comment

"Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
                          - Robert E. Howard"

Yes exactly! Wow! GREAT quote! I'm always going on about why people are rude...it's because they know they can because every else is polite. Yes! This says it much better than I did.

Oh, er...sorry.

Comment

Dump her faster than your bowels dumped that pizza. She's bad news. Run while you still can. And tell her to salt her damn sidewalk.

OT: this topic made me think of Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs.
                            "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                            "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                            My MySpace
                            My LiveJournal

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                              the whinging wart.
                              OT, sounds like something out of Harry Potter

Not OT, I think everyone else has got it covered. I hadn't gotten to the end of the first paragraph before I was wondering why you were still "dating" her in the first place. And it seems using the word "dating" in quotation marks says a lot...

I say, Buh Bye!
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X