Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How dare employees have time to themselves?!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lunch-Hour Customer Of Hate......

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
    Ok, so Saturday I had to go into the Evil Empire, aka Wally World. I normally do not under any circumstances go into that store, mainly because of the way they treated my best friend when he worked there. But my mother really needed her perscriptions, so I went to pick them up for her. I get there around 1345 and the Pharmacy is closed. A very obvious sign says "closed from 1300-1400 Saturdays for lunch." No biggie right?

Ok...Take it from me....

In ANY country, ANY time, The Law states that a Pharmacy cannot dispense drugs or sell Pharmacy grade items without the Chemist in the healthcare area to have the potential to veto sales.

I have been up and down with bitchy customers who ONLY seem to want to pick things up during the one blasted hour a chemist has to themselves to recover from their daily abuse by customers!

I just tell them plainly that it is against the law and that IS FINAL! they can go to their local police station and get laughed out by asking if they want. most who want to be bast*rds about it then state that they are "...waiting right here!" til the chemist gets back at "..exactly, on the hour".

Only 2 words for these creatures......

SHOP ELSEWHERE!

Comment

Oh, don't tell them that, then they'll flock to the 24 hour pharmacies like the one I'm in.

Oh wait...they already do.....sigh....

I can always tell it's around 6 pm on Saturday or Sunday without looking at the clock, because we get a huge influx of customers from our other stores who couldn't seem to get their stupid butts in before they closed, so they motor over here.
      Bonus points if it's a CII drug that I can't transfer and they throw a fit. Go discuss with the DEA if you don't like it, pal.

We rarely have to close down for the night, but if we don't have pharmacist coverage due to one of the overnight guys going on vacation or being sick, well, it's gotta be done. I remember one time a year or two ago that I and the evening pharmacist stayed until 1am, and the morning pharmacist got in at 6am. So, all told, we were closed for 5 hours when no one in their right mind should be out getting prescriptions anyways.
      I STILL had some dipswitch complain that "this SUPPOSEDLY 24 hour store was CLOSED when they tried to come in earlier." Cue horrified gasping from the audience.
      Hmmm...get your business done at more normal times of the day then, numbnut.
      Last edited by AFpheonix; 03-10-2007, 07:55 AM. Reason: add some more crap

Comment

Working...
      X