This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother and a bad day for Mytical

During a conversation with Marm, I was reminded about this one. I was having a BAD day..and my brother knew it. (note: I've always been on the 'big' side.) I was surly, had almost earlier removed one of my neighbors head because they had been picking on me (cause normally it was safe to do so..). We were in the store..waiting in line.

Somebody pushed in front of us. Now again, at the time, normally I would have just let it go, but I was having a bad day. So I growled..and I mean that..it was a growl. The guy looks around, sees a kid..though a big one..and shrugs it off.

My brothers comment actually diffused the situation, but it was funny. "Dude, do you see the size of this guy." (meaning me). "I have some advice for you. Let the wookie win." Despite my having a hideous day..I couldn't help but laugh..and my laugh has been described as 'frightening'. Everybody else echoed my brother, and the guy relented.

All because of a wookie reference.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Awesome

Hope your day got better!
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

When you said growled, I imagined the snarl my dog gives to his brother... So how could this guy REALLY think that came from a KID?
      Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Heh at the time I was only 16 or so..though still 6'0" hehe. Think I was like 200 lbs at the time. Technically I was a kid, and I did look a lot younger then my age..but yeah..I had football players that when I was having a bad day back down..no clue what made the guy think he could dismiss me. I was always 'stout' (when I was young I was a 'farm boy'). You know SC's though..always in their own world.

As for the growl you pretty much hit it dead on.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X